South Pittsburg's New&Old coaching staff

Geno

I wanna hear what some people think about the adition of coach Baxter and coach Hale... esp that of the ones that played underneath them in the 70's and 80's I myself cant wait to see them on teh sidelines again.. Talk about goose bump's This has to be the most experienced coaching staff in the state in my opinion...

I wanna hear what some people think about the adition of coach Baxter and coach Hale... esp that of the ones that played underneath them in the 70's and 80's I myself cant wait to see them on teh sidelines again.. Talk about goose bump's This has to be the most experienced coaching staff in the state in my opinion...

Old Pirate says coach Vic Grider and administration should be commended on their ability to assemble this football staff.

Does anyone know what role coach Dave is playing and what is coach hale doing? when I played coach dave was def cord. and coach Hale was line coach....and probably the strongest man ive ever met in person...I thought coach hale played lineman at vandy. Old pirate you sure he played linebacker?

Does anyone know what role coach Dave is playing and what is coach hale doing? when I played coach dave was def cord. and coach Hale was line coach....and probably the strongest man ive ever met in person...I thought coach hale played lineman at vandy. Old pirate you sure he played linebacker?

Both are working with the line. They are doing a great job. Our line has improved over last year

As a former player of Coach Hale and Coach Baxter, I was extremely pleased to see them on the field again. The experience these two bring to the table will soon show. Congrats to a well developed coaching staff and I look forward to seeing them in action this year.

Coach Hale and Coach Baxter will get in the lineman's face and get their attention. That's just what these kids needed.

Don't forget, scrimmage at Cannon Co tommorrow, 6PM I think/

South Pitt has been recruiting!! coachs that is. I hear from good sources that the coaching additions are tough and they expect the very best out the players every play. I believe they might have inspired the missing element in last year's team.......... MATURITY

Coach Baxter and Coach Hale are the toughest and fairest... they WILL get the job done with no back talk and no b/s on the sideline.. Coach B a former NFL player and Pro coon hunter lol will light you up quick.. Coach Hale is a former Vandy outstanding player and strong man and Krystal eating champion.. is the hands on type Coach.. you are exactly right my freind, This is just what the dr ordered for a good run at the state 1 a championship.. Time will tell