Brentwood Academy at Independence

donathan5507

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve not read much of anything about the extreme heat on Friday and the effect on game planning to keep players fresh. It could come down to depth of quality backup players for both teams. Friday night would be brutal on a two-way player like Chris Jordon and others playing both ways on BA & Indy. Will their be any gas left in the tank coming in the 4th quarter for two-way players and possible for single position players?

I guess both coaches are looking at this situation for additional substitution, especially for the two-way players. I look at depth with multiple substitutions to keep the key talent ready for the fourth. This is one point that could favors Indy and could make a difference in a tight game. Will either coach look at the first part of the game to get a commanding lead and coast with substitutions or keep rotating substitutions throughout the game to be ready to close it in the fourth?

BA has the talent but the depth could be a question as compared to Indy’s depth on the home field on this hot August night.

For the most part every BA player plays one way. There are packages that Chris Jordan comes in on defense and short yardage packages that an offensive lineman might come in, but that is about it. In fact BA's best QB will not play QB because he will play corner. A sophomore will QB. If BA is defeated, we will not have that excuse.

Don, you might know who this is. Your team is goin' down!

Haha, kidding. Although I won't cry if it happens...

Could tonight be the night .... Will BA fall to a Williamson Co team? Why is it that Franklin had to play McCallie next week instead of BA.

One day .... One day FHS will get their shot at the Granny White Wonders!!!!

Could tonight be the night .... Will BA fall to a Williamson Co team? Why is it that Franklin had to play McCallie next week instead of BA.

One day .... One day FHS will get their shot at the Granny White Wonders!!!!

LOL.... Granny White Wonders!?? Not sure I've heard of that one. Has Franklin not played BA before? I find that hard to believe....