Silverdale Seahawks & Grace Golden Eagles

2seamfastball

No problem. Everyone should be careful about posting too much of such an article for copyright reasons. The link went to a feature in the TFP that has to load and some computers might take forever to get it.

Zone to;d me about it and i couldnt find it but i went to the tfp and couldnt find it for some reason(me) how can i locate it and read the whole thing he said page 20 and i couldnt go there?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That prospect list is a joke. It is the sports writers at the Free Press' list. They have not consulted any college coaches for that list. The Edwards kid is not on any college's list anywhere. Reality is that the vast majority of the sports writers at the Free Press don't have a clue about the players in the Chattanooga area, only what coaches tell them (or lie to them about).

"We've got all the right people on the bus, now we just have to get them on the right seat," said Allen, who bristled when asked about opponents' accusations that he has developed a reputation for recruiting players. "That absolutely bothers me because it's a flat-out attack on the ministry at our school. People sit at a computer and aren't man enough to use their names, but they start rumors."

"Other schools get transfers, but it's usually my name that gets brought up in recruiting. But that's OK. The world hated Christ, so who am I to think they'll like me?"

Among the players who transferred in and are expected to provide immediate help are fullback Brian Bush, wingbacks Taj Edwards and Edward Montgomery, receiver Chris Davenport and defensive backs Brennan Morrow and Chris Holloway.

No, it's not an attack, and it's not a question of Silverdale, it's questioning the coach since there were these same accusations when he was in North Georgia. Davenport and Edwards aren't just help, they're both listed among the top 75 prospects in the tri-state area, among about 70 schools from 1A to 5A.

zonepirate, have you heard any updates on Nic Hughes? I was sorry to here about him getting hurt Friday night. I know he had a good summer at the camps and he was really looking forward to this year. Our heart and prayers go out to the young man. Josh and Nic played against each other in the 8th grade, Nic looked then that he had the potential of becoming a really good qb.

zonepirate, have you heard any updates on Nic Hughes? I was sorry to here about him getting hurt Friday night. I know he had a good summer at the camps and he was really looking forward to this year. Our heart and prayers go out to the young man. Josh and Nic played against each other in the 8th grade, Nic looked then that he had the potential of becoming a really good qb.

Nic saw the Ortho doc this morning and will have a MRI about noon. The doc thinks it is an ACL tear and possibly a partial MCL tear. Won't know for sure until the doc sees the MRI but doesn't look good right now. Nic is getting a lot of messages of support from the CAK kids (among others). They are a classy bunch

Nic saw the Ortho doc this morning and will have a MRI about noon. The doc thinks it is an ACL tear and possibly a partial MCL tear. Won't know for sure until the doc sees the MRI but doesn't look good right now. Nic is getting a lot of messages of support from the CAK kids (among others). They are a classy bunch

again, sorry to here that kind news about any young man but especially for Nic Hughes, because he was was hurt last year at the begining of the season.

That prospect list is a joke. It is the sports writers at the Free Press' list. They have not consulted any college coaches for that list. The Edwards kid is not on any college's list anywhere. Reality is that the vast majority of the sports writers at the Free Press don't have a clue about the players in the Chattanooga area, only what coaches tell them (or lie to them about).

How many people did Grace have on the list??? Temple?? hahahahahahahahah!!!