Scott County Highlanders vs. Gibbs Eagles

MasterChief

yea i hated defending that play back in the day.

LL its not the players on here talking about scott dominating its idiots like masterchief who was a never was an a hasbeen im sure. I have a pretty good of an idea who you are and from seeing ur play from ur freshman year to you senior year to bad u wasent defending the watercooler on the bench #2!

I apologize for all the idiots that get on here and talk like scott is gonna dominate they play hard and work hard thats all that needs to be said!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL its not the players on here talking about scott dominating its idiots like masterchief who was a never was an a hasbeen im sure. I have a pretty good of an idea who you are and from seeing ur play from ur freshman year to you senior year to bad u wasent defending the watercooler on the bench #2!

I apologize for all the idiots that get on here and talk like scott is gonna dominate they play hard and work hard thats all that needs to be said!

Yea this is Watson and it's on my profile. How do you get off saying i stunk when i played high school ball? That's funny because i was starting my sophmore year, was one of the hardest working players my final two years there and was VOTED team captain the first year we started voting on it. I know how hard Scott works because I helped them in practice in the spring and during a part of the Summer. Yea our a real big man to call me an idiot.

Everybody has their opinion.

I don't think that Old Highlander 13 is on you about the game against Gibbs call, he is on you for you comments on being able to win all the other regions, and being just a step or two below the big three.

Sometimes the things we say reflects our age. I knew by the statements that were made previously that you were either in High School, or just out. As we grow older our comments get more washed down.

Everybody has their opinion.

I don't think that Old Highlander 13 is on you about the game against Gibbs call, he is on you for you comments on being able to win all the other regions, and being just a step or two below the big three.

Sometimes the things we say reflects our age. I knew by the statements that were made previously that you were either in High School, or just out. As we grow older our comments get more washed down.

I don't think they could win every region but myself along with many others think they'll do better in another or after the change. Yea you hit the nail on the head about comments. I still get overly excited when i go to SHS games. I was actually playing intramural football over here last night and cracked on a guy hard and it was like i forgot we were playing intramurals. lol everyone just blows it off though because it happens alot over here. But to wrap it off, yea i don't mean to come off the way i sound always.

I think you will find in the 2009 season that 3A in the area will be much more equal. It will be hard to get passed that Sem-Final game though.

Hey Leonard.

CAK, and Alcoa could both move to 3A by 09. AE should stay, while Fulton, and Catholic go. I know, but JMO.

ruse?

In two years it will all be different. At the rate now you might see Fulton, Catholic, Seymour, AC, and probably 1 more go up. It will be totally different looking region. It shoud be a much more equal region. I just am starting to feel sorry for those teams in regio 3-4A. They will probably lose a great Maryville team to 5A and gain two great teams from 3A. CAK will also be moving to 3A. It will make for some closer ballgames in region 2-3A. Good luck to Scott Co. and Gibbs.

The old Hook-n-Ladder that Gibbs has always run. Thanks for the funny reminder M_Gregory_78. By the way how is college football going? I hope to find you doing well.

Man college ball its going great. We just got outta camp, it was probally the tuffest thing ive ever been through in my entire life, but i made it through. I am our starting guard right now, but we've got so much depth and compeition going on at each spot its hard to say who will be where when its said and done. Saturday is our first game up at Ohio Dominican the # 13 team in the nation. Its gonna be a test for us with our new coaches and our new offense.

I have heard the same thing, but who would you rather have Alcoa and CAK, or Fulton and Catholic. Depth comes to mind in both new additions. Fulton and Catholics line, CAK and Alcoa's line? After watching all 4 play over the last couple of years. I would trade Fulton and Catholic for Alcoa and CAK. Alcoa does have two really strong classes coming up though.

Yea this is Watson and it's on my profile. How do you get off saying i stunk when i played high school ball? That's funny because i was starting my sophmore year, was one of the hardest working players my final two years there and was VOTED team captain the first year we started voting on it. I know how hard Scott works because I helped them in practice in the spring and during a part of the Summer. Yea our a real big man to call me an idiot.

I hate to burst ur bubble man but Me, Josh Lay, Wesley Smith, and Hunter West were the first ones VOTED team captins, but hey man its cool though because u were voted team captin. You shoulda came in more this summer and actually worked out with us and everything. So man r u gonna go play any where?

I hate to burst ur bubble man but Me, Josh Lay, Wesley Smith, and Hunter West were the first ones VOTED team captins, but hey man its cool though because u were voted team captin. You shoulda came in more this summer and actually worked out with us and everything. So man r u gonna go play any where?

Yea sry man i thought sexton had the call on ya'll being captains but you of all people should have my back on this guy sayin i stink. I played FB at 180 pounds and with you,josh,hunter, and Wes we racked him u some serious yardage each and every week. How many yards did he have on Fulton your senior year? I had a chance at a playing soccer in college and probably could have walked on in football but i wanted to leave my memories @ SHS. I wanted to come work out with all my friends but i had to work to help pay for college. I'll be in scott co. friday if you'll be at the game but if your team comes near k-town let me know.