Cannon Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

SEQvalley

First Downs that were not, a horrible pass interference call that was not, the fumble by #42 when he was called down, the kickoff out of bounds that was spotted on the 40 instead of the 35, shall I keep going? Anyway the Indians played their hearts out and I am proud of their effort. They should win 6 games this year.

You should have caught the kickoff on the 40 yourself.You got to be joking about the other calls Chad. You won don't be trying say you won easily. If the two same teams played 10 times they would split the series. They are 2 pretty even ball clubs. Good game to both teams. Now lets move on.

Warrior4ever here say is inamissable don't count.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught the call, was on the field when the first play afterward was run. The calls were that bad. I have moved on. Sequatchie played great. I thought BJ and the rest of the staff did an outstanding job. I know every time Sequatchie loses it is usually the refs and this time they had a little help and it made people mad because it was pointed out.

You should have caught the kickoff on the 40 yourself.You got to be joking about the other calls Chad. You won don't be trying say you won easily. If the two same teams played 10 times they would split the series. They are 2 pretty even ball clubs. Good game to both teams. Now lets move on.

Warrior4ever here say is inamissable don't count.

First of all I did not realize this was a court of law and you were the judge. Forgive me.

Second, the word is not inamissable, it is inadmissable. It means it can not be admitted, or can not be placed in, as evidence. Please do not try and use words you do not know or can not spell. It is insulting to the educational system you are a result of and laughable to the rest of us. Oh excuse me, it is laughable to the rest of us Your Honor.