Cannon Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

SEQvalley

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28-26 Cannon. Cannon led 14-10 at half. 22-13 after 3. Cannon scored with about a minute left and made it 28-20, extra point try hit the goal post. Sequatchie scored on a long pass with about 45 seconds left but was stopped on a 2 point try.

I am still feeling good about the Indians this season. They are playing pretty good ball and I don't think Cannon Co. is going to do to bad this year either.

Sequatchie was once again facing an overall bigger team like last week and almost came away with the win. The next three weeks will tell what kind of season the Indians will have!

I am still feeling good about the Indians this season. They are playing pretty good ball and I don't think Cannon Co. is going to do to bad this year either.

Sequatchie was once again facing an overall bigger team like last week and almost came away with the win. The next three weeks will tell what kind of season the Indians will have!

good luck