Cannon Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

SEQvalley

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn't know what to expect from Sequatchie Co. last Friday. I came away impressed with the defense. They will line up and smack you in the mouth and I didn't see that during the scrimmages. Offensively the are not one dimensional. I think Burgess hurried a little, but calmed late and controlled offense to do what they had to do! I know Coach Barger will be fired up coming back to the valley, but I know BJ will have his team clicking also. After setting through last year and watching first game this year it is like daylight to dark. I am really glad I attended the game last Friday just to see the boys and coaches on cloud nine for a night. My prediction is Sequatchie by 3!!! Go Lupe!!!! Ha Ha

Great victory for Seq County last week but no repeat this week. A very good Cannon County team takes this one easily

Cannon 36

Seq 12

It will be a whole lot closer than that....people counted us out last week and they are doing the same this week...and how do you know its a VERY good cannon team.. i mean they are good but not very good.... this will be close still sticking with my prediction...

SC-14

CC-6

ballpark, how do you know cannon is not a very good team? How do you know Sequatchie is not a very good team? I think both are good teams and will get after it and the team that executes the best and makes the fewest mistakes will win. Sequatchie gained a ton of confidence by beating PF and Cannon is anxiously awaiting the opening game. Should be a big crowd in the valley for a good, ole fashioned, physical football game.

ballpark, how do you know cannon is not a very good team? How do you know Sequatchie is not a very good team? I think both are good teams and will get after it and the team that executes the best and makes the fewest mistakes will win. Sequatchie gained a ton of confidence by beating PF and Cannon is anxiously awaiting the opening game. Should be a big crowd in the valley for a good, ole fashioned, physical football game.

I wasnt knocking cannon they are a good football team.... i was just saying its going t be a hard nose football game...and i think the winner only wins by a TD...good luck to both teams