Cannon Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

SEQvalley

I was impressed with Cannon Co. at the jamboree. I still believe they looked good, but I thought SouthPitt. looked a little better. Sequatchie didn't play very well in my eyes nor did they play well during the scrimmage the week before. I do think they improved tremendously for the first game. They had alot of penalties, but you can expect that with first game jitters. I am looking forward to Friday night and I believe this could be a good game for both teams in the years to come. Good luck to both teams, but as you know Chad I will be pulling for the boys (Indians)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a whole lot closer than that....people counted us out last week and they are doing the same this week...and how do you know its a VERY good cannon team.. i mean they are good but not very good.... this will be close still sticking with my prediction...

SC-14

CC-6

S Pitt scrimmaged them to a 3-3 tie....they have a great team.

Mt.Pleasant scirmmaged them to a 5 or 6 to 1. I hope Cannon improved greatly and S Pitt isn't that bad. Cannon did seem to have a solid core of players.

Cannon has looked good in the preseason but preseason doesn't mean anything. Cannon is VERY fast at the skill postions. That has been missing on that team for a long time. I don't know how they will match up physically. Also they could have first game jitters, and Sequatchie shouldn't. Should be an excellent football game. Speed wins. Cannon 28- Sequatchie 22

I got back from church a bit ago....and i talked to some south pit players that play on the team....and they said that all they worked on in the cannon county scrimmage was the midline plays...so with them telling me that it took some stress of of me because south pit lives on there sweeps...SPEED is where SP wins....so for me saying that i think it will be a close game and watching the indians in practice this week....and i tell you they are still hungry...and will be ready to play...it will be a close one.. but i got INDIANS on this one 2-0!!!!!