Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, I can't believe you are pulling for the yeller jackets .You always want team you beat to win the rest of thier games, That shows That hampton has an even better team. The best team won friday, You know that that D will be better than anything you will see until the playoffs. I was impressed with waht I saw and I had a log time to think about it that's a heck of a drive. I had forgotten how bad hwy 27 was, next time I will go up I75. Hampton will get all thier feshmen in this week early

this game will be closer than what it should be, those long bus rides take a lot outta ya. Hopefully the refs will be unbiased

I will say:

Hampton 35

Jellico 20

Bus ride or not, I think we will see a much more focused Hampton this week. Hampton has to realize that none of the teams they play are going to lay down for them.To be a great team, kids have to learn to give it all they've got on EVERY play. The scare the other night, and practice this week should wake um up. I think we will look like the team that played Johnson Co this week.

Bus ride or not, I think we will see a much more focused Hampton this week. Hampton has to realize that none of the teams they play are going to lay down for them.To be a great team, kids have to learn to give it all they've got on EVERY play. The scare the other night, and practice this week should wake um up. I think we will look like the team that played Johnson Co this week.

I hope the focus is there. Hampton certainly is the most talented team in this corner of the state, but they have to put the effort in the games to get the results, and play hard every game or they'll get scares like the Oneida game. Hopefully there'll be no more throwing up on the sidelines and others will be over (or mostly over) injuries suffered in the Oneida game, I think that played a major role in the performance. A win is a win, but I would have felt better with things in general with a more polished effort. Pujo, I won't get to make the trip to Jellico this friday, so you'll have to warm the crowd and team up for me. Go Dogs!