Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, even though the game was close, I thought JC purty much controlled what happened. Tyler Leonard runs very hard and Prudhomme may be the best player on the field in any game he plays in except against Sullivan South. With Hampton and Cloudland winning big, and Elizabethton losing, the only thing that could have made this a better night would have been a loss for the Creekers and a defeat on Warrior Hill. But I guess I'll take what I can get...

Good to have county-wide fan suport for the Rangers, especially since we're just a lower-echelon Single-A school going up against the privates. I assure you I'll be pulling strongly for the Bulldogs when they play those private powerhouse teams.

Pujo, Grace Christian has a bunch of new players; very athletic. Certainly no match for Hampton, but probably a team on the rise.

On a more serious note, how'd Jared play after being injured in the previous game?

Good to have county-wide fan suport for the Rangers, especially since we're just a lower-echelon Single-A school going up against the privates. I assure you I'll be pulling strongly for the Bulldogs when they play those private powerhouse teams.

Pujo, Grace Christian has a bunch of new players; very athletic. Certainly no match for Hampton, but probably a team on the rise.

On a more serious note, how'd Jared play after being injured in the previous game?

Jared played like Jared ,he's a heck of a player. Hampton looked like Hampton. Total domination on both sides of the ball.

I was a little surprised that Unaka won, poor NG. they must be BAD. I'm not real sure how this region is going to play out this season. Going to interesting.

Glad you guys made it up. I was so glad to see some adjustments on the defensive side but more so that we decided to get in the "I" and run the ball. I thought this opened up the opportunity for the long pass to Prudhomme. Looks like Hampton did what I expected them to do and kicked butt. Pujo I agee, we looked like Johnson County last night. Keep it on the ground and we will be ok. I know Cloudland played them but how do we stack up against Avery County. Going into some unkown territory.

The game with Avery will be a good one, they mix it up, got a pretty big line. I think if you play with the fire you did last night,you have a good shot. Avery will probably kill themselves with personal fouls. They have one or two,that gets out of control. That stuff will kill you in the course of a game.

The game with Avery will be a good one, they mix it up, got a pretty big line. I think if you play with the fire you did last night,you have a good shot. Avery will probably kill themselves with personal fouls. They have one or two,that gets out of control. That stuff will kill you in the course of a game.

You got that right on the personals fouls. Thanks for the input from you guys. Sounds like this may be the making for another smash mouth game.

yea, even though the game was close, I thought JC purty much controlled what happened. Tyler Leonard runs very hard and Prudhomme may be the best player on the field in any game he plays in except against Sullivan South. With Hampton and Cloudland winning big, and Elizabethton losing, the only thing that could have made this a better night would have been a loss for the Creekers and a defeat on Warrior Hill. But I guess I'll take what I can get...

i sorta think its funny but since Unaka is in Carter county why is it that all you fellers hate em so bad?

JUST WANTED TO SAY A GREAT BIG CONGRATS TO THEM DOGS!! ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE FANS WHO DROVE THE MANY MILES TO WATCH. TO THE VARSITY PLAYERS, YOU LOOKED GREAT, AND ALSO A BIG GOOD JOB TO THE SECOND TEAM. THANKS TO THE COACHES FOR LETTING US GET A GLIMPS OF WHATS TO COME. GREAT GAME. I HAVE BEEN A FRIEND OF FOOTBALL FOR MOST OF MY LIFE AND I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL. HOWEVER JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT, POW@@, AND YOUR MOUTH DROPS TO THE GROUND. HERE'S THE THING. THE QUATERBACK SETS BEHIND THE CENTER. HE BEGINS HIS COUNT, HUT ONE HUT TWO, HUT THREE, AND AT SOME POINT THE CENTER GIVES THE BALL TO THE QUARTERBACK AND THE PLAY GOES ON. BUT LAST NITE AS THE QUARTERBACK FOR THE OPPOSING TEAM SETS BEHIND THE CENTER AND BEGINS HIS COUNT, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE COUNT HE ALL OF A SUDDEN STANDS STRAIGHT UP AND LOOKS OVER AT HIS COACH AND IT SEEMED THE COACH GAVE HIM THE PLAY SIGNAL. NOW I'M NOT A PRO AT FOOTBALL BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE WHEN THE QUARTERBACK SETS IS HE ALLOWED TO THEN RISE UP AND GAZE AROUND AND THEN SET AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.?. AND ONE MORE THING, HOW LONG DOES HE HAVE UNTIL THE BALL HAS TO BE SNAPPED. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS OR WAS I HALUCINATING?

JUST WANTED TO SAY A GREAT BIG CONGRATS TO THEM DOGS!! ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE FANS WHO DROVE THE MANY MILES TO WATCH. TO THE VARSITY PLAYERS, YOU LOOKED GREAT, AND ALSO A BIG GOOD JOB TO THE SECOND TEAM. THANKS TO THE COACHES FOR LETTING US GET A GLIMPS OF WHATS TO COME. GREAT GAME. I HAVE BEEN A FRIEND OF FOOTBALL FOR MOST OF MY LIFE AND I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL. HOWEVER JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT, POW@@, AND YOUR MOUTH DROPS TO THE GROUND. HERE'S THE THING. THE QUATERBACK SETS BEHIND THE CENTER. HE BEGINS HIS COUNT, HUT ONE HUT TWO, HUT THREE, AND AT SOME POINT THE CENTER GIVES THE BALL TO THE QUARTERBACK AND THE PLAY GOES ON. BUT LAST NITE AS THE QUARTERBACK FOR THE OPPOSING TEAM SETS BEHIND THE CENTER AND BEGINS HIS COUNT, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE COUNT HE ALL OF A SUDDEN STANDS STRAIGHT UP AND LOOKS OVER AT HIS COACH AND IT SEEMED THE COACH GAVE HIM THE PLAY SIGNAL. NOW I'M NOT A PRO AT FOOTBALL BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE WHEN THE QUARTERBACK SETS IS HE ALLOWED TO THEN RISE UP AND GAZE AROUND AND THEN SET AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.?. AND ONE MORE THING, HOW LONG DOES HE HAVE UNTIL THE BALL HAS TO BE SNAPPED. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS OR WAS I HALUCINATING?

It's the same thing as calling an audible. And you have 25 seconds to get the play off.