CREEK WOOD AT MARSHALL CPONTY

tiger63

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont think anyone would hire a coach to get a player, do you? Also Creek Wood according to the Tennessean MC s coach is saying tonites game will be much smoother than against HC

same goes for the wood!!! they have been practicin hard and i think they have worked all the kinks out. this should be a very good game!!! good luck Red Hawks!!! Get em coach D!!!

I don't see hightower playin any offense in college. After playin against him for two years and then watching him play at Creek Wood last year, I dont see any way how he could. He's a good high school running back cause he's so much bigger than everyone. But Tucker has been in the weight room just little bit this year and has gotten just a tad bit bigger. Im curious to see how Tucker will handle hightower tonight.

I don't see hightower playin any offense in college. After playin against him for two years and then watching him play at Creek Wood last year, I dont see any way how he could. He's a good high school running back cause he's so much bigger than everyone. But Tucker has been in the weight room just little bit this year and has gotten just a tad bit bigger. Im curious to see how Tucker will handle hightower tonight.

No Doubt!!!

same goes for the wood!!! they have been practicin hard and i think they have worked all the kinks out. this should be a very good game!!! good luck Red Hawks!!! Get em coach D!!!

Ive always heard the ol saying "You practice how you play". So im glad the Wood has been going hard through the week.... This game is gonna come down to some mental mistakes...Brain farts if you will... I think CW is mentally ready, though... This is region play, so we cant hold anything back!!!!

Marshall County didn't just win -- they dominated Creekwood. As far as Tucker getting beefed upo this year -- he didn't show me much.

The defense was in the backfield of Creekwood as much as the QB was. With the exception of a few missed tackles and a blocked point after MC played a flawless game. Braden ran the ball well, Hightower with a 79 yard catch and run for a Td and also a kickoff return for a TD. Jake Morris 5 of 9 throwing the ball and a few yards running the ball.

Great game guys -- you needed this one. Get ready for a tough Columbia team and then another region game against Page.

Marshall County didn't just win -- they dominated Creekwood. As far as Tucker getting beefed upo this year -- he didn't show me much.

The defense was in the backfield of Creekwood as much as the QB was. With the exception of a few missed tackles and a blocked point after MC played a flawless game. Braden ran the ball well, Hightower with a 79 yard catch and run for a Td and also a kickoff return for a TD. Jake Morris 5 of 9 throwing the ball and a few yards running the ball.

Great game guys -- you needed this one. Get ready for a tough Columbia team and then another region game against Page.

also heard that hightower played really good on defense too.

[/quo

Great game defensive line!!! Go Tigers!!!