A.C. Vs. Fulton

maverick76

I'm actually beginning to recall some bad instances of refs @ AC back in my playing days.

You never would think that ac has that problem everytime they have to go to AC cuz only the bad stuff happens to your team right...its time to wake up and realize that everyone will have a bad ref every now and then or your just one of those parents or something that thinks they can call the game from the stands if you wanna keep complainin become a tssaa ref so we ain't gotta here you complain about the refs when yall don't win how bad were the refs during the OR game??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never would think that ac has that problem everytime they have to go to AC cuz only the bad stuff happens to your team right...its time to wake up and realize that everyone will have a bad ref every now and then or your just one of those parents or something that thinks they can call the game from the stands if you wanna keep complainin become a tssaa ref so we ain't gotta here you complain about the refs when yall don't win how bad were the refs during the OR game??

Well Little Boy ... I was a TSSAA official but needed to quit because of my real paying job .. that night I happened to be sitting with 2 other TSSAA officials and it was obvious to all 3 of us that neither linesman or the backjudge were gonna call Offensive PI on the big TE for pushing off before the catch ... and for the Defensive PI that wasnt called on last play that would have been the easist call I would have ever made ... I made mistakes like all other officials but not that many in one game .... anyway back to my first point ..AC should be favored cause they got pumped up beating OR in jamboree and OR handled Fulton ... so you dont have anything to worry about this Friday night ...

Oak Ridge looked pretty good against Fulton, AC looked pretty good against Oak Ridge(in a Jamboree). Fulton has a history of starting slow and then peaking when the playoffs come, which let me state is a pretty good way to go about it. Fulton is also breaking in some new starters in some key positions. I thought that Fulton could have beat OR, and I think that if they play in 7 weeks they would beat them, maybe..haha. I think that Anderson County is one of those "under the radar teams" in the region this year. Like Kingston was last year, I think that AC will win some games that they are not supposed to and end up a sneaky 3rd or 4th in the region. I pick the Mavs to win the game, maybe by a couple of TDs if they can withstand the customary punt return/kickoff return/interception return for a touchdown from Fulton.

Well Little Boy ... I was a TSSAA official but needed to quit because of my real paying job .. that night I happened to be sitting with 2 other TSSAA officials and it was obvious to all 3 of us that neither linesman or the backjudge were gonna call Offensive PI on the big TE for pushing off before the catch ... and for the Defensive PI that wasnt called on last play that would have been the easist call I would have ever made ... I made mistakes like all other officials but not that many in one game .... anyway back to my first point ..AC should be favored cause they got pumped up beating OR in jamboree and OR handled Fulton ... so you dont have anything to worry about this Friday night ...

Ok but hey whatever im still goin with the boys from anderson county in this one just because its their home opener and they are wanting to prove somethings in their region this year don't know how it will turn out but im goin with the mavs

Ok but hey whatever im still goin with the boys from anderson county in this one just because its their home opener and they are wanting to prove somethings in their region this year don't know how it will turn out but im goin with the mavs

I just don't see AC being able to cover FHS WR's, if Stinson is on then Fulton puts up BIG #'s. FHS wideouts were open all night vs OR - Stinson had an off night.

FHS 32

AC 20

I just don't see AC being able to cover FHS WR's, if Stinson is on then Fulton puts up BIG #'s. FHS wideouts were open all night vs OR - Stinson had an off night.

FHS 32

AC 20

You are correct Falcons were open all night and Stinson just barely missed them but i think pass defense was OR's weakness ... with Falcons having to replace 7 starters on defense from last year has had a bigger effect on the game than loosing 8 starters on offense ... they will get better just dont if they will in time for AC .. they MUST stop the run better and AC has improved in passing game but if Fulton can get them in some 2nd and 3rd and longs maybe they can put some pressure on QB .. I look for a good game with a break or two either way the deciding factor ..