Cookeville vs Coffee Co

windysports

C h s stick to womans softball and radio broadcasting you coward!!Read the whole topic and tell me who came at who.Just because your a pathetic man who wants to be accepted by the coffee county fans dont attack me lol.

Coward?? How am I am coward? Pathetic? The only thing you got right is I am a man that has the respect of the Coffee County people. Since I am a man I'll try and be nice to children like you.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets get back to the game. I think it'll come down to special teams and turnovers. Whoever can make the fewest amount of turnovers and take care of special teams, i believe will be your winner.

I agree! Coffee's special teams last year was well awful in my opinion. This years team is alot better. The kicker seems to be more accurate and the tackles seem to be alot better. I just hope that Coffee continues to play their hearts out like they have for the past 2wks and makes something positive out of this game win or lose...though I prefer Coffee to win lol!

Ok lets get back to the game. I think it'll come down to special teams and turnovers. Whoever can make the fewest amount of turnovers and take care of special teams, i believe will be your winner.

Your right about the special teams and turnover battle. I think CC fixed their kickoff team last week against Oakland it worked very well.

This game has all the makings of a battle. Could easily decide who ends up winning the region. Being home will help the Raiders. The two previous games will also help the Raiders...they've been in 2 good ones. I'm sure the coaches will have them ready to play. These kids work hard and want to win. Go BIG RED!

This game has all the makings of a battle. Could easily decide who ends up winning the region. Being home will help the Raiders. The two previous games will also help the Raiders...they've been in 2 good ones. I'm sure the coaches will have them ready to play. These kids work hard and want to win. Go BIG RED!

Good to hear from nolesfan, hope things are going good for you.

Well said nolesfan. Having home field advantage in a game like this is always big no matter who the team we're playing is. We always have a great fan attendence and I'm sure the fans will be in full force and will do all we can to pump the Raiders up to a whole new level. I'm looking for an excellent and exciting game this Friday night and may the best team wins..... GO RED RAIDERS!!

Cookeville is the king of this region until someone knocks them off the top.

Coffee County mostly just talks about how good they are or could be. They need to start backing the talk up a little bit better. Friday night would be a good time to start.

I pick the Cavs 28-21.

Prove me wrong Raiders.

Cookeville is the king of this region until someone knocks them off the top.

Coffee County mostly just talks about how good they are or could be. They need to start backing the talk up a little bit better. Friday night would be a good time to start.

I pick the Cavs 28-21.

Prove me wrong Raiders.

Amen to that!(besides your score being so close and asking the radiers to prove you wrong,haha) As far as special teams, Cookeville has one of the best high school kickers that I have personally ever seen. He easily boots the ball into the end zone on every kickoff if instructed. Jerred Griggs is a heck of a return man..ask Knoxville Central, they found out the hard way.

When i watched #78 play for Coffee County, I wasn't impressed. True, he's 7 feet tall but his technique isn't all state material at all. Also, getting ejected last week against Oakland should tell you something. Maybe the ref was trigger happy but you must have some self control.

Looking forward to a great game friday! Coffee County has an amazing field.