Elizabethton at Johnson County

longhorn42182

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game of the softies, there will be a lot of arm tackling from betsy, they may want to watch #30 from johnson county that boy knows how to hit. #7 from betsy is the most passive ball player i have seen since watching a flag game. If Carr thinks he will run around the edge on JC, #30 will knock him into next week. Everyone on here thinks he is so good, but that boy does not ever run it between the tackles. I hope elizabethton gets it done but that D has to control the edge and that offense has to get somewhat physical.

Is #7 the fullback, they have played two games and he has not hit anyone yet. If Carr

can't get a block from the FB then that creates a problem. E is going to have to get after JC

I think they will win if they can match JC's physical play. CYCLONES 24-21 Close game

#7 is the free safety who might as well not be in the game and from what i have heard he is a real cancer in the locker room, but that is just what i have heard. Couldn't agree more about the fullback the cyclones are playing with 10 on offense and sometimes 9 when #86 is in at tight end that kid bless his heart looks scared to death out there he was running away from people trying to block them. Witten really has his hands full as far as the personnel he is working with, but hopefully he will toughen them up because if he doesn't it is going to be a long day up on the mountain. Remember i said it watch out for JC #30 he knocks heads off.

#7 is the free safety who might as well not be in the game and from what i have heard he is a real cancer in the locker room, but that is just what i have heard. Couldn't agree more about the fullback the cyclones are playing with 10 on offense and sometimes 9 when #86 is in at tight end that kid bless his heart looks scared to death out there he was running away from people trying to block them. Witten really has his hands full as far as the personnel he is working with, but hopefully he will toughen them up because if he doesn't it is going to be a long day up on the mountain. Remember i said it watch out for JC #30 he knocks heads off.

Not seen Johnson County I have heard they have a small line, but they do have an outstanding kicker, I like Johnson County's chances, I do believe it will be close I believe Johnson County is opening up the offense more than in the past because of the small line trying to spread them out allowing thier athletes more one on one type situations, Elizabethton does have alot of speed so will have to play it to see what happens, If Johnson county can match up defensely I think they win with their kicker! it will be a good game! would like to be there!