Knox Catholic vs Austin East

Professor_Falkon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE will be facing the same kind of offense that they saw last week. Hopefully the Roadrunner defense will be able to slow down the rush and force the pass, if this happens the game could be very interesting. I am going with Catholic...but I hope AE wins, because then there will be a crazy power struggle between them, Catholic, and Fulton for the top spot.

AE will be facing the same kind of offense that they saw last week. Hopefully the Roadrunner defense will be able to slow down the rush and force the pass, if this happens the game could be very interesting. I am going with Catholic...but I hope AE wins, because then there will be a crazy power struggle between them, Catholic, and Fulton for the top spot.

Good post, but Catholic is much more athletic and are physically stronger and bigger than Webb.

Catholic by 14.

Catholic will probably win the game, but I can not see them winning by 21. Surely someone is trying to give fuel to AE's fire by predicting a blowout. I think that this game will actually come down to either a field goal or a missed extra point. AE is too good to be blown out and Catholic will be playing a ball control game to keep the ball out of the offense's hands.

I don't know how big of an upset it would be if at all but I am going to differ from the majority and pick at Austin East win in this one. Webb was a huge test for them while Catholic has cruised past Morristown West & Stone Memorial.

The Road Runners have already been involved in one of those "close ones" this year and the experience should help them big time.

AE: 20

KC: 14