Who wins Lewis Co. VS Bye week?

bumpngo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man yall diisin wayne co. i hate 2 let u all lewis co. fans know that yall are gonna get beat by wayne co. the next 4 years mark my words

Man I'm gonna let yall Wayne County Fans know, that if your Spelling and Punctuation is like this guys. Yall don't have time to worry about Football. Stay in English Class, and No Sleeping.

I really don't think they speak English in Wayne Co.

Whatever! It's hard for us country folks to keep up with all you big city people from hole in the wall.

So really, does it make you feel superior to make fun of teenagers? I hope you're a teenager yourself, which would somewhat excuse these comments you make, it would be really sad if you were an adult. Lord knows, Coach T is a place where we intellectual types like to gather and discuss all matter of scientific subjects and display our superb grammatical skills!

Whatever! It's hard for us country folks to keep up with all you big city people from hole in the wall.

So really, does it make you feel superior to make fun of teenagers? I hope you're a teenager yourself, which would somewhat excuse these comments you make, it would be really sad if you were an adult. Lord knows, Coach T is a place where we intellectual types like to gather and discuss all matter of scientific subjects and display our superb grammatical skills!

I don't think they can speak English aswell, but this boy is clearly not in normal classes if you know what I mean. And just for the rest of the haters... The panthers are still working out and prac. ( a lil harder this week ) so just sit back and watch the roll. Oh ya what happen to Richland last week... ha ha ha that was a joke. Go Panthers!!!!

$100 bill says Sharp and Company are at Waverly Friday night to scout.

I'll take that bet, heck i will even double or nothing it.LOL what are they going to scout? sad but true you guys have had some terrible luck with being healthy and that's a horrible thing .. i hope that you guys get back up to par. because a solid game would be awesome..

I'll take that bet, heck i will even double or nothing it.LOL what are they going to scout? sad but true you guys have had some terrible luck with being healthy and that's a horrible thing .. i hope that you guys get back up to par. because a solid game would be awesome..

Boy you sure are knowledgeable! They won't be there to scout Waverly, dingus.