The Lebanon-Smyrna Game!

Shay64

i just said that to hopefully help you realize the disrespect you dished out to lebanon which sounds like they are a good legit team, might have been a fluke, heck if i know, just saying give more respect cause you basically potrayed the same attitude you said the bulldogs had making them sound like they should be invincible

wasnt about riverdale at all, should have just said BA since thats your next opponent and you do care about them right now

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT WE CARE ABOUT....you have always hated Smyrna and you have no idea what you are talking about ... go back to your big 13-0 win over Blackman (impressive) and talk about that.

Our coaches are studying Brentwood Academy film right now because they don't care .... moron!

Never used the ignore button but you have officially made it my first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT WE CARE ABOUT....you have always hated Smyrna and you have no idea what you are talking about ... go back to your big 13-0 win over Blackman (impressive) and talk about that.

Our coaches are studying Brentwood Academy film right now because they don't care .... moron!

Never used the ignore button but you have officially made it my first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...similar to last year after yall lost to ravenwood, do anything but give them credit. excuses x's 2

figured you could use one

Yeah actually, I think alot of us have congratulated Lebanon tonight.

Why do you get such a kick out of twisting people's words or put words in other's mouths? Quit taking stuff so literally, it's ridiculous. I know there's a brain in there from that Riverdale education. And I'm not even sure you ever attended Riverdale so feel free to call me out on that. That's about all you ever do.

Congrats to Lebanon, Smyrna has their work cut out for them.

real simple review

"may" have been the region chamionship game I say "may" because right now Smyrna is just like everyone else playing for a playoff spot

lebanons coach knew he couldn't stop smyrna and he was right

1st half - 3 possesions 3 tds

2nd half - 2 possesions (3 counting last 20 second hail mary series) 1 td

he faked a punt on 4th down on his on 10 yard line and folks it was 4th and 12 if that gives you an idea of his game plan. He decided heck we cant stop em anyway so who cares here they get it.

theses are 2 very good fb teams and who knows may meet again in the play offs

congratulations to lebanon you now have the drivers seat in the region and are the best team I have seen all year.

smyrna - keep your heads up after all believe it or not smyrna has lost a fottball game before as a maater of fact they lost 2 last yr.

lebanon has sent a message they are here to win this thing

Smyrna may have looked bad tonite, but if I were LaVergne, Riverdale and Oakland I would not want to play Lebanon any time soon. Have not looked at the schedule but they are a very good team and as bad as I HATE to say it ... very diciplined and well coached.

I had heard that Lebanon was much improved and I really think Smyrna just overlooked them. You have to give Lebanon their kudos....they did score 24 pts. in the 2nd half. I don't know where they fall in La Vergne's schedule, but nobody better overlook them!!!

sorry but smyrna did not over look lebanon to say that diminishes how good lebanon is.

lebanon won this game smyrna did not lose it

I mean when you (smyrna) score 4 out of 6 possesions its not like you aren't playing well

nothing but conratulations to lebanon they came to win gambled like a drunk in vegas and it paid off.

Its funny because Lebanon is a good team, don't get me wrong;; but it didn't help Smyrna playing like they have already won the title and have nothing to play for. I was sitting in the crowd thinking to myself when it was 21-7 "How are we winning this?" Because we were not doing anything, Smyrna's worst game in about 2 years, absolutely terrible. I hope this serves as a wake-up call. I didnt bust my but in our pep-rally to see us play like that. Its a NEW season, not 2006, its 2007 now, we ARE NOT state champions any more, that was last year. So lets start playing like we are hungry. I know we are playing on a handicap not having Josh Day, but come on, we have a alright defense. PLEASE tell me why we have a 5'3 CB? I mean seriously..I love our coaches, and I love his physicality, but sometimes you have to put a BETTER SUITED player at that position when he is getting SNAGGED ON like a New Orleans Saints Corner back vs Randy Moss. Anyways, it was a terrible game, poorly played on Smyrna's part, hopefully we woke up now and I honestly think that Brentwood Academy might be embarassed this week end, honest I really do. Congrats to Lebanon on catching Smyrna when they had there heads stuck up where the sun don't shine

BA is not Lebanon. Wait until you see the defensive line. It is the size of a college line and they are fast. CJ and the rest of the offense aren't bad either.....Smyrna has an opportunity to get really embarrased next Friday by the eagles if they aren't ready.

real simple review

"may" have been the region chamionship game I say "may" because right now Smyrna is just like everyone else playing for a playoff spot

lebanons coach knew he couldn't stop smyrna and he was right

1st half - 3 possesions 3 tds

2nd half - 2 possesions (3 counting last 20 second hail mary series) 1 td

he faked a punt on 4th down on his on 10 yard line and folks it was 4th and 12 if that gives you an idea of his game plan. He decided heck we cant stop em anyway so who cares here they get it.

theses are 2 very good fb teams and who knows may meet again in the play offs

congratulations to lebanon you now have the drivers seat in the region and are the best team I have seen all year.

smyrna - keep your heads up after all believe it or not smyrna has lost a fottball game before as a maater of fact they lost 2 last yr.

lebanon has sent a message they are here to win this thing

Next week will be a tough game for Smyrna. B has the ability to win by a bunch

Smyrna beat Brentwood High School, Not Brentwood Academy. Get your facts straight.

Whay aren't you on the Oakland blog extolling the virutues of your team getting beat by Lavergne instead of on the Smyrna site? Lebanon did what it had to do to beat us tonight. Remember we learn from our mistakes.