Hillsboro at MBA

12NCS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. I'm glad to see this old rivalry back on the schedule. The two schools haven't played each other since a 44-8 dismantling by the Big Red in 1996. Hillsboro is obviously a different team than they were in those days and should present quite a challenge for MBA. However, I like what I've seen from the MBA defense. I think the Big Red D flexes it's muscles again this week and the offense, particularly the running game, do enough to get it done. MBA wins. Roll Red!

MBA has really surprised me this year. Ive been waiting for quite some time now for this game. and up until the past couple of weeks i thought hillsboro would put on a show.. but MBA is for real, and this ought to be a tremendous match-up with MBA's size/discipline and Hillsboro's speed/athleticism.. still on the fence, but as a fan, ill take hillsboro.

if the game at mba i give it to them by 3 or 4 td sorry donkeys here is your first lost should be your second cause franklin would have one that game

dudes obviously upset we beat stratford 59-7. you know nothing of the franklin situation. coach blade could not get clayton to finish the game.. considering you picked yourself by 2 or 3 TD's against us, i feel good about our chances..

this indeed is a renewal of great old rivalry...I would have to think among Middle TN rivalries, only MBA-Father Ryan has been played more times than MBA-Hillsboro. It reminds me of the old 11-AAA days when MBA finished with Hillwood, Father Ryan, and Hillsboro.

This is a truly exciting match-up, with both teams playing at a high level. Both sides will definitely benefit from this game down the road, win or lose. Hillsboro seemingly didn't miss a beat when Adeylott left for Riverdale, making the 4-A finals last year. MBA looks to be much better this year with Coach McGuigin at the helm, with three solid wins to start the year.

This is a great old Nashville game...props to both sides for getting the game scheduled.