South vs Greeneville

EastTnFootball10

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Greene Devils and fans. The team that wanted it the most won tonight. I wish you the best the rest of the way. If anyone has any info on the young Rasnake boy I would definetly be thankful. He will be in my prayers. Question for Rebel fans. Were any of you suprised at the offensive play calling tonight, especially after we had driven the ball down to the six with 4 mins remaining. I felt we were playing to set up for the field goal. Just my thoughts, please share yours. I know a loss is never good, however if this Rebel team and staff are made of what I think they are made of then this could be the best thing that could have happened. Rankings me nothing, being prepared for every game, especially against a team of Greeneville's calibur is critical.

no the player that got injured was on D, It was not looking good his mom an maybe brother went out to see him, hope he is ok anyone from south keep us updated.

I don't know, but heard from a somewhat reliable source, the South player dehydrated and passed out. I hope that is all it is. Hats off to Greeneville for a big win against a very good opponent.

Congrats to Greene Devils and fans. The team that wanted it the most won tonight. I wish you the best the rest of the way. If anyone has any info on the young Rasnake boy I would definetly be thankful. He will be in my prayers. Question for Rebel fans. Were any of you suprised at the offensive play calling tonight, especially after we had driven the ball down to the six with 4 mins remaining. I felt we were playing to set up for the field goal. Just my thoughts, please share yours. I know a loss is never good, however if this Rebel team and staff are made of what I think they are made of then this could be the best thing that could have happened. Rankings me nothing, being prepared for every game, especially against a team of Greeneville's calibur is critical.

One thing our wrestling coach always says is, RANKINGS this early in the season sure are RANK !!!!

South sure is a good team. Greeneville showed agian tonight what they showed in Ky they can be also. Hats off to the O and the D. You both were oustanding. Barner you did good, now if we could just get you on the wrestling mat.

So whats up with everyone calling me an idiot earlier this week i guess having faith in my team really shined through Great game to all the devils jordan looks like he has finally found his finessee throw and his receivers are catching the ball even though the defense allowed 350 it was a win and that #5 for greeneville was all over the field tonite good game to him and all the d. Next week we get the fighting roosters

So whats up with everyone calling me an idiot earlier this week i guess having faith in my team really shined through Great game to all the devils jordan looks like he has finally found his finessee throw and his receivers are catching the ball even though the defense allowed 350 it was a win and that #5 for greeneville was all over the field tonite good game to him and all the d. Next week we get the fighting roosters

I ever doubted you once, Its ok all the greeneville band wagon jumpers will be back on B4 to long. you were right an the O has to step up at some point, an they did tonight for sure

So I take it you don't think he is "mediocre" any more?

go play in gravy or whatever it is u do i stated in the last post that there in trouble if he gets hurt dang get ur head out of u know where and he's a good qb does this show u how good greeneville is or are u gonna keep bashing them if so woman u need to keep ur mouth closed. Wow still wanting to give me heck after i told u all week what was gonna happen go follow girls basketball and stay there

and if u wanna get all physical lets compare jordan and mr phillips

passing

jordan 10 of 14 155yds 2tds no ints

curt 14 of 26 169 1 td 2 ints

rushing

jordan 17 for 95

curt 21 for 146

and to all that said south had a rb where was he besides ur qb but this is mainly to the greeneville people

saying i am an idiot

who had the better passer rating??????? jordan ok now go home