Whitehaven will embarass Melrose

highschoolking

Highschoolking,

You seem to know a lot about Memphis HS football. Are you a media person?

No media person, just a former high school football player that is always around high school football. This is why they call me " The King " baby !

Oh by the way if Mitchell play their cards right they have a future parade all american with Kejuan at WR. He is a sophomore but he is a finesse WR. Antonio " TJ " Harris is hurting because he is a true fullback being used as a tailback. Mitchell may want to go ahead and groom the young 9th grader from Bellevue.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ke-Ke wil be a good one. He played in ATL last year after staring at Lanier in middle school. Our 9th grader is a star in waiting. He maybe the fastest player on the team. Ken Torry is no longer playing. He fail to understand that at Mitchell you are a sudent first and an athlete second. When he understands that he can return.

It sounds like highschoolking has taken a whippin from my Golden Wildcats in the past and gets really excited at the thought of another Melrose loss. I expect a much closer game.

Oh no my friend ! When I was in school Melrose was mediocre. I graduated before Tim Thompson brought the life back in Melrose football. Corey Walker ( Hillcrest ), Curtis Alexander ( Whitehaven ), Marcus Holiday ( Fairley )

Tori Noel ( Melrose ) were the main attractions of high school football in my day.

Question for anyone with knowledge: I have read a few comments about the coaching at Melrose. I know the head coach has a ton of college and NFL experience. I see him on ESPN Classic all the time on the sidelines of Miami Hurricanes games. Is he having trouble getting across to his players? Surely a guy with that much experience can teach fundementals to a high school team. (Or at least, I would think.)