Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

The only reason Ooltewah had 200 yds passing is because of shovel pass to Marshall. Soddy's secondary will pick Ooltewah's QB apart. Pick after Pick. Should Ooltewah be called Ooltewah Marshalls? We know Soddy will shut down Marshall so that might put Ooltewah out of the playoffs.

So I guess he threw 15 one yard passes and one 185 yard pass. You must share what you are smoking so that we can all enjoy the ride. The flower boys will be lucky to be 2-7 by the time the Owls cross the river.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break.. Your defense won't touch Marshall or Brady. They are too quick for Soddy Daisy's defense any day. You are just crying that you are 0-2 and don't have a leg to stand on, so you will think of anything to make you look better. But that is not going to happen any time soon. Keep dreaming about Ooltewah becuase you will be having Nightmares when we play you.

Ooltewah vs. BLount is next week... Ooltewah is pretty big upfront...

thanks i'm not a WB follower although i do live here in blount county i was wishing it was tonight though because i really didn't want to have to go stand in the rain to watch my rebels beat up on a heritage team that has been having a hard time this year. good luck to both teams next week and hope its injury free, you guys seem to have a good thing going down there with coach Monroe he's an old maryville boy you know.

Where is Benny from: I have heard.he's from athens,maryville,blount,..I know he lives in cleveland,coaches in ooltewah,heck he might even walk on water,I haven't heard about this many sightings since "In search of",went looking for BIGFOOT!!!!!

He is from Athens, but was an assistant coach/teacher at Maryville in the '70s. There is a real good picture of him and Ted Wilson on the R E B E L S N A T I O N website.

Visit This Website

Here is to all of those in the state that thinks region 2 5A weak.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AP Prep Football Poll

Associated Press

Class 5A

Record Pts Prv

1. Riverdale (15) 3-0 180 T1

2. Oak Ridge (2) 2-0 149 T4

3. Ooltewah (1) 2-0 143 3

4. Farragut 3-0 128 T4

5. William Blount (1) 3-0 101 6

6. Bearden 3-0 87 7

7. Smyrna 2-1 73 T1

8. White Station 2-0 71 8

9. Lebanon 2-0 28

10. Whitehaven 2-1 24 9

In a previous post regarding a poll I took a beating from of you who misunderstood my comments about 2-5A. First of all, I do agree that 2-5A is the strongest region in the field. What I don't agree with is that they have four of the top five teams in the state of Tennessee.

I saw Ooltewah play McMinn on TV last week, and they are not a top five team right now. They have a lot of work, especially in the turnover area. I understand they are young, but they are not there yet. If last year is any indication, Monroe will probably have them there at the end. Looks like they will enjoy success for a few more years, based on the number of sophomores playing.