Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

No region 2-5A should not have the top 4 spots, Oak Ridge isnt good enough, and right now i dont believe the Govs or the Owls can beat Farragut, but the seasons still young and both teams are gonna get better.

Biggest concern is TJ Walker and then after that penaltys WB has an average of 80 penalty yards a game.

Most of that coming last week, and i believe we had the same crew as we did last year in Ooltewah. Go figure.

WB 5

OHS 3 is my prediction right now.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No region 2-5A should not have the top 4 spots, Oak Ridge isnt good enough, and right now i dont believe the Govs or the Owls can beat Farragut, but the seasons still young and both teams are gonna get better.

Biggest concern is TJ Walker and then after that penaltys WB has an average of 80 penalty yards a game.

Most of that coming last week, and i believe we had the same crew as we did last year in Ooltewah. Go figure.

WB 5

OHS 3 is my prediction right now.

ORRRRR maybe, just maybe...I know this is way off the wall...but...maybe they actually commit all those penalties??? just a thought of course

ORRRRR maybe, just maybe...I know this is way off the wall...but...maybe they actually commit all those penalties??? just a thought of course

regardless of who wins any of these games, the fact still remains......Ooltewah, William Blount, Farragut, and Oak Ridge all have strong programs that they can be proud of. Any of these games could go either way, it just depends on how well they play on that given night. SOmebody wins, somebody loses. Let's just hope Ooltewah is on the winning team! Go Owls!

I seriously doubt that SD could beat their own team, even knowing their offense and defense..

The only reason McMinn even came close was becuase of some mistakes that will be corrected. Ooltewah just has to get in the groove. I think Ooltewah and WB will be a good game no matter which side wins and I just wish it was not another week away.

I seriously doubt that SD could beat their own team, even knowing their offense and defense..

The only reason McMinn even came close was becuase of some mistakes that will be corrected. Ooltewah just has to get in the groove. I think Ooltewah and WB will be a good game no matter which side wins and I just wish it was not another week away.

The only reason Ooltewah had 200 yds passing is because of shovel pass to Marshall. Soddy's secondary will pick Ooltewah's QB apart. Pick after Pick. Should Ooltewah be called Ooltewah Marshalls? We know Soddy will shut down Marshall so that might put Ooltewah out of the playoffs.