Ridgeland GA Fight

Rhea Co.

Lets not act like people in Ooltewah are not in the wrong ever. I live in Ooltewah community and care about things around here kinda as much as I do at Boyd, since I am a residence. I hope justice is served if something was done wrong. I did not get to catch Stump On Sports. Did anyone catch it? Was anything said? Like I said earlier, I hope this is not true, not for Ooltewah athletics stand point, but for them as people reprsenting Ooltewah, but a lot of people keep saying something happend, so atleast something went on at Ridgeland Friday night. I hope the injured people recover and this issue can be put to rest, because the last thing Ooltewah needs is distractions. They have a HUGE region game this week, and this can only set them back.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not act like people in Ooltewah are not in the wrong ever. I live in Ooltewah community and care about things around here kinda as much as I do at Boyd, since I am a residence. I hope justice is served if something was done wrong. I did not get to catch Stump On Sports. Did anyone catch it? Was anything said? Like I said earlier, I hope this is not true, not for Ooltewah athletics stand point, but for them as people reprsenting Ooltewah, but a lot of people keep saying something happend, so atleast something went on at Ridgeland Friday night. I hope the injured people recover and this issue can be put to rest, because the last thing Ooltewah needs is distractions. They have a HUGE region game this week, and this can only set them back.

#1 - As a William Blount fan, I hope that this is some kind of misunderstanding and that Marshall (and any others) are cleared on any wrong doing and are able to play this week. Win or lose--and I believe our team and fans would agree here -- we want both teams at full strength for one of the top games in the state this week.

#2 - Concerning the quality and character of folks at Ooltewah ... in all the "mess" that has occured the past two years in our match-ups, I've had an encounter with only ONE fan from Ooltewah that acted ugly and without a lot of class and dignity. Everyone else I've met, I've spoken to, I've corresponded with on here have been classy, level-headed people that realize all of our programs can sometimes be tarnished by the actions of one or two rednecks. This is a great rivalry. I'd like to bring it up to the level that we can respect each other, appreciate each others fine football teams and root for our own without acting like a bunch of losers.

Good luck Owls!!!

First of all: 90% of the people on here wasn't there!!!..,and so what if somebody got into a fight..,..the problem is, if all these ooltewah kids jumped on 1 or 2 other kids,I personally have been around crap like this all my life and i don't care what anybody says young boys will get into a fight sooner or later,but IF,I mean IF,they all jumped on this kid and his sister,then they all need thier ######,whipped!!! I can't stand a bunch of punks!!,this is one of those things,were most of us men wish we were 17,again!!!!!..one last thing I don't think for one minute Brian Marshall,sucker punched anybody or did anything violent,unless,somebody jumped on him,he is not like that at all! He is a big name,so everybody is jumping on him,cause of his popularity..,but there are a couple of idiots that everybody in owl country knows that if they were there,probably had something to do with it!! I hope all this gets cleared up and any one injured will be alright,but until the police say something,nobody can say anything with 100% certiany. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i go to ridgeland, and i was there, brian marshall was only adding fuel to the fire. he and this other punk was dancing in front of the student section and flipped everyone off.. i saw it with my own eyes

First of all: 90% of the people on here wasn't there!!!..,and so what if somebody got into a fight..,..the problem is, if all these ooltewah kids jumped on 1 or 2 other kids,I personally have been around crap like this all my life and i don't care what anybody says young boys will get into a fight sooner or later,but IF,I mean IF,they all jumped on this kid and his sister,then they all need thier ######,whipped!!! I can't stand a bunch of punks!!,this is one of those things,were most of us men wish we were 17,again!!!!!..one last thing I don't think for one minute Brian Marshall,sucker punched anybody or did anything violent,unless,somebody jumped on him,he is not like that at all! He is a big name,so everybody is jumping on him,cause of his popularity..,but there are a couple of idiots that everybody in owl country knows that if they were there,probably had something to do with it!! I hope all this gets cleared up and any one injured will be alright,but until the police say something,nobody can say anything with 100% certiany. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You need to read this