Ridgeland GA Fight

Rhea Co.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What were they doing down watching a North Georgia game?

I have no clue why but one guy said that he had to stop his son from getting involved. That after the game some of the Ooltewah players cornered a girl and the girl's brother tried to protect her and the alleged players beat him up pretty good said the guy lost 10 teeth and his lower lip got split open pretty good. It dosn't make since at all. Why? There is a lot of questions and hardly no answers. The guy also said that about 16 cops showed up to break it up and a couple of ambulances

It is true, the Ooltewah kids came down and acted as thugs all night. They were trying to start trouble on the ringgold side of the bleechers and then the ridgeland side. They made themselves the center of attention all night long. After the game they jumped a former student/football player from ridgeland and his sister. Both had to leave in an ambulance. There will be major consequences on this one as police have names and info on these kids. The player mentioned in the post above is said to have started this as he dates a girl from ridgeland and came down to start trouble. I would be surprised if some high profile players are not with the owls in the future.

If this is right it will be very serious. I can't find anything on the news or online about it yet. But Stump Martin was reporting a very serious fight between a TN school at Ridgeland after the game last night. And that the show tonight would have details. He did not want to report the school last night before he knew more I guess. But Stump does not put out info lightly on his show so it must be very serious.

It is true, the Ooltewah kids came down and acted as thugs all night. They were trying to start trouble on the ringgold side of the bleechers and then the ridgeland side. They made themselves the center of attention all night long. After the game they jumped a former student/football player from ridgeland and his sister. Both had to leave in an ambulance. There will be major consequences on this one as police have names and info on these kids. The player mentioned in the post above is said to have started this as he dates a girl from ridgeland and came down to start trouble. I would be surprised if some high profile players are not with the owls in the future.