Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Both teams are 1-2..."Rams" are 1-0 and MC 0-1 in Region...both teams coming off of emotional games last night...MC was impressive in win over Grundy and Tyner must put the loss to Fulton behind them...I'll have to take Coach Turner's temperature later in the week to see how the "Rams" are doing...might as well get this thread started today!!!

...C'mon Marion Co. fans...I know you are out there!!!

Tyner has owned Marion County for many years now, but from a legend's perspective on things here is what I think. I think the young lads from Marion have a chance in this one. If the young lads from Marion focus on the task at hand, this could be one of the most competitive games they have played with Tyner in awhile. These young lads need to focus on the task at hand. They can't afford another region loss. If they lose this one, they have no chance of playing a home playoff game. Goodluck to the young lads this week in preparing for the choo choo train.

tyner is always goin to have more speed thats a given and there D is really tough ever year but i hear this year they r weakier than they have been on D if we can run on them and keep them guessing we win i will give my score wednesday or thursday

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

...Tyner's "D" is not weak...especially against the run just in case you didn't see the box scores this morning you will see that Fulton's top RB(Cobb) ran for only 76 yards and 45 of those was a TD run...if Tyner's secondary stops the big-play potential of Marion it could be a long night for the Warriors...I say again...The "RAM" DEFENSE is no way weak!!!

...Tyner's "D" is not weak...especially against the run just in case you didn't see the box scores this morning you will see that Fulton's top RB(Cobb) ran for only 76 yards and 45 of those was a TD run...if Tyner's secondary stops the big-play potential of Marion it could be a long night for the Warriors...I say again...The "RAM" DEFENSE is no way weak!!!

The ram's Running D is not weak.. There secondary is suspect to the pass.. could be a great great game.. if MC can open up the run to create good passing lanes i believe they can win.. if not a long night for MC

This has the potential to be a really good game. I will be there next week. I can't wait to go to Bob Evans Stadium and get one of those legendary famous Fish Sandwiches that Tyner is known for state wide. TynerRamFan, they do still have those don't they? I always enjoy that at a Tyner home game.

...Oh Yeah!!! The "Fish Sandwiches" were really good last night...I am sure they will stock-up due to the expected big crowd next week and I am sure since Boyd-B doesn't have a game they will be there in numbers!!!