Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this DieHard, I am not, never will, never have put down any player, coach, or anybody else at Marion County High School. You do not know who you are talking to I understand that but most of the people on here probably have figured out who I am. I have been closer to these boys than you will ever be. I know how good they are but they have not played up to their potential so far this year. I thought at the first of the year Marion would be at worst 7 and 3. They were returning 3 out of 5 starters on the offensive line, at least 3 good running back, 2 outstanding receivers, and an All-State QB. They should be putting up better numbers than they are. But I am not calling any of them bad names or saying bad stuff about them.

That offensive and defensive line that everyone is harping on being so terrible means more to me than you will ever know. They are very close to my heart and I thank of them as part of my family. I expect them to play better the rest of the season. Then I expect the rest of you to get off their back and apoligize to each of every one of them!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Another thing, I thank Alabama can take care of themselves. They have been playing ball for a long time and I am sure they have their on procedure for hiring and firing their coaches

Bill49, I think you might have interpreted me wrong on a couple of issues. I don't know the kids personally. You must. I am not downing the kids. I agree with you 100% The line isn't the only problem. I don't remember posting you were saying bad things about them, neither have I. My main point is, I ain't trying to ruffle no feathers, I love winning just like I did from 90-94. I bleed purple still. WE JUST NEED TO PLAY HARD AND PLAY WITH HEART. Because if you know them as well as you say you do, you know they ain't playing with heart.

STATE CHAMPIONS 90-92-94-95

He got ejected from the game and he now coaches? How does he explain that one to the young lads he coaches?

What are you going to do? Ban every coach that ever got ejected? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There won't be many left.

There's plenty of decent reasons for a coach to get ejected. The refs are no more perfect than the coaches. Of course if a coach "went too far" then that would be different. But I would think that would envolve laying on of the hands so to speak.

One ejection or even two doesn't make a bad coach.

DL.

I just want to say THANK YOU to the Tyner Ram Fans for staying after the game to watch the MCHS BAND perform

NOT like the DIE HARD WARRIOR FANS who left right after the game. They are part of the school, they deserve the support too.......

...Kinda' like the Tractor Whistle...I didn't hear or see it after half-time... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Bill49, I think you might have interpreted me wrong on a couple of issues. I don't know the kids personally. You must. I am not downing the kids. I agree with you 100% The line isn't the only problem. I don't remember posting you were saying bad things about them, neither have I. My main point is, I ain't trying to ruffle no feathers, I love winning just like I did from 90-94. I bleed purple still. WE JUST NEED TO PLAY HARD AND PLAY WITH HEART. Because if you know them as well as you say you do, you know they ain't playing with heart. STATE CHAMPIONS 90-92-94-95

If you were a member of that senior class of 1995 you know what HEART is. Marion County use to go into ballgames with the mindset of, "how soon can we get the young kids in tonight" not like it is now, "I hope we can win". Marion County needs to get that back. One day we will.I apoligize for flying off the handle. Must be the coffee I've been drinking lately. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't be shocked there BigMoney. You'd be amazed what a little birdie told me on the field before the Grundy - Marion game. It's amazing what some people will do to their "friends." I'll send you a PM with the rest of the story.DL.

I may have heard that same birdie DT. That rumor has been floating around Jasper for a couple of weeks.