Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only a couple of players...so it's hard to notice at times...but I am telling you...if the correct players were put in and left in on the the OL and DL...our record would be completely turned around!

Old Pirate says "our record would be completely turned around" what are you thinking? The 3 loses have been by 4 TDs, and could have been worse. A complete turn around would be a 3-1 record. OP thinks volhooker needs to take a chill pill and go to bed for some much needed rest.

Old Pirate says "our record would be completely turned around" what are you thinking? The 3 loses have been by 4 TDs, and could have been worse. A complete turn around would be a 3-1 record. OP thinks volhooker needs to take a chill pill and go to bed for some much needed rest.

OP...no offense...but you don't know what you are talking about. I am saying that if we had not had the OL and DL problems this year...our record would be turned around. If you take away those problems...which one would have not suspected this year and we don't get blown out by anyone...and yes...we would be 3-1!

Mr. Hooker you could be right. I didn't notice the young lads rotating in and out of the lineup tonight. Have you mentioned this in front of the coaches or in front of someone that will relay the message?

Hello Mr. Legend. Im wonderign, were you really at this game. How in the world could you have missed all those different players rotating ina nd out on each play. the thought that i had was does this team have any starters or do they djust kinda throw a group effort at the thing. It was the second game i have persoally watched jasper play this year. Both games start with a nice defensive effort supported with a truly awful offensive effort and soon the team just seems to wilt. Sorry but thats the feeling i get when watching this team.

Hello, Mr. Capone. Yes, I was in attendance at this game at Bob Evans Stadium last night. I only stayed for the first half because it looked like the young lads from Tyner had this game under control. To be totally honest with you, I noticed many young lads rotating in and out of the game for Tyner more so than the young lads from Marion County. I did however notice young lads from MC being rotated in and out at the running back and receiver positions, but I didn't really pay much attention to the lineman rotating in and out. I will talk to you guys really late tonight or in the morning because the legend is headed to The Plains to watch Auburn and New Mexico State to play at 6:00. Hopefully my Tigers can beat the Aggies and get back some of the respect that those young lads have lost over the past two weekends. Some people call me crazy to go watch, but I just can't hide my Auburn pride.

OP...no offense...but you don't know what you are talking about. I am saying that if we had not had the OL and DL problems this year...our record would be turned around. If you take away those problems...which one would have not suspected this year and we don't get blown out by anyone...and yes...we would be 3-1!

Old Pirate says he would be interested in "which" 2 of the 3 loses do you think you would have won? OP finds to impossiable to see your reasoning. Maybe if every team could do the same thing, eliminate their weaknesses, they would also be stronger. OP feels confident that coach Evans and coach Beck are aware of their weak spots and OP is sure they are playing the best players. It appears that some jasper fans has caught that denial virus that TT has.

Simply put, the warriors although OP wishes them the best aren't very good. This dream of "what if's" is just that.

What If, jasper had the talent of the early 90s and on & on. OP says.................. no offense....................... but sometimes it is better to face reality....................................................

Hello, Mr. Capone. Yes, I was in attendance at this game at Bob Evans Stadium last night. I only stayed for the first half because it looked like the young lads from Tyner had this game under control. To be totally honest with you, I noticed many young lads rotating in and out of the game for Tyner more so than the young lads from Marion County. I did however notice young lads from MC being rotated in and out at the running back and receiver positions, but I didn't really pay much attention to the lineman rotating in and out. I will talk to you guys really late tonight or in the morning because the legend is headed to The Plains to watch Auburn and New Mexico State to play at 6:00. Hopefully my Tigers can beat the Aggies and get back some of the respect that those young lads have lost over the past two weekends. Some people call me crazy to go watch, but I just can't hide my Auburn pride.

Know what you mean Mr Legend. Good luck to the Jasper team and to your auburn team as well.

Tyner is tough and fast...but...our offensive and defensive lines stunk most of the night. I lost count in the second quarter of how many times 4 defensive lineman were 5 yards into the backfield chasing the QB who couldn't throw because the receivers did not have TIME to get open before the DL caught the QB.

ANYONE can run on our DL...ANYONE.

We get no pressure with our DL and actually, most of the time, the RB blows right over our line...and we get nothing but pressure through our OL.

NO TIME!!!

However, I brought a completely unbiased fan with me tonight and asked him for his honest opinion of the game. He couldn't quit talking about the fact that when certain people were rotated into the OL...the QB had time to throw, the RB had holes to hit, and the WR's had time to get separation and run their routes.

He also noticed that when certain people were rotated into the DL...we stopped the run and contained their offense much better.

The coaches need to figure out WHO needs to be playing the most on OL and DL. You would think they would have seen this by now...especially on FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

volhooker, personally I think you need to go to school and become a coach. just kidding. I firmly believe half of marion county's problem is they simply do not have the line that can rotate. If you are at the games and so involved you should know this. Most of the linemen are sophomores and juniors, and every defensive lineman was rotated in last night as far as I could tell. What disturbs me about some of your quotes is that you don't take into consideration the size and talent Marion County's line has. They're young and really not that experienced. They are small. It kills me when fans blame everything on coaching. I am well aware Marion does some things that are suspect. (ex. playcalling, not giving 24 theball more etc.) But instead of so negative and critical, why don't you try to be positive. People like you do not give any confidence to the players and staff. Again go toUTC get you a teaching degree and start coaching.

GO WARIORS

volhooker, personally I think you need to go to school and become a coach. just kidding. I firmly believe half of marion county's problem is they simply do not have the line that can rotate. If you are at the games and so involved you should know this. Most of the linemen are sophomores and juniors, and every defensive lineman was rotated in last night as far as I could tell. What disturbs me about some of your quotes is that you don't take into consideration the size and talent Marion County's line has. They're young and really not that experienced. They are small. It kills me when fans blame everything on coaching. I am well aware Marion does some things that are suspect. (ex. playcalling, not giving 24 theball more etc.) But instead of so negative and critical, why don't you try to be positive. People like you do not give any confidence to the players and staff. Again go toUTC get you a teaching degree and start coaching.

GO WARIORS

purple...

If you had read some of my earlier posts in this thread and the Grundy/Marion thread...you would see that I have said that exact thing. I said that you can't expect the young guys on the line to be stars over night. I also said that what doesn't make sense to me is that in the games we lost...when it was obvious that the opponent's DL could come straight through our OL at the same position, that person needs to be rotated out and let someone else try and get into a rythm in stead of putting that same person back in two plays later. The DL figured that out and really exploited that.

The same goes for the OL...when the opponent's DL comes through the same place each down...pull that person out and put someone else in to try and get some protection.

If you read what I have written, you would see that I am not picking on the kids.

I do think that the coaches are not rotating people in and out correctly.

Old Pirate says he would be interested in "which" 2 of the 3 loses do you think you would have won? OP finds to impossiable to see your reasoning. Maybe if every team could do the same thing, eliminate their weaknesses, they would also be stronger. OP feels confident that coach Evans and coach Beck are aware of their weak spots and OP is sure they are playing the best players. It appears that some jasper fans has caught that denial virus that TT has.

Simply put, the warriors although OP wishes them the best aren't very good. This dream of "what if's" is just that.

What If, jasper had the talent of the early 90s and on & on. OP says.................. no offense....................... but sometimes it is better to face reality....................................................

OP...

if our OL could stay consistent...and they can with the correct personnel in place...then the offense would be very good. When the OL blocks correctly, the QB has time to throw, the WR's have time to run their routes and get separation, and our RB's have holes to hit. I still think that SP would have beat us because their speed is superior...but we would have beaten Boyd and I believe that we would have beaten Tyner...therefore 3-1...turned around just like I said!

I guess South Pittsburg is so perfect that there has never been anything wrong with the team where you have said..."If they would just do _____, we would have solved that problem."

If you are so confident that Evans and Beck are aware of these problems, then how do you explain the fact that they are still rotating in people who consistantly get run over...on OL and DL!

OP...

if our OL could stay consistent...and they can with the correct personnel in place...then the offense would be very good. When the OL blocks correctly, the QB has time to throw, the WR's have time to run their routes and get separation, and our RB's have holes to hit. I still think that SP would have beat us because their speed is superior...but we would have beaten Boyd and I believe that we would have beaten Tyner...therefore 3-1...turned around just like I said!

I guess South Pittsburg is so perfect that there has never been anything wrong with the team where you have said..."If they would just do _____, we would have solved that problem."

If you are so confident that Evans and Beck are aware of these problems, then how do you explain the fact that they are still rotating in people who consistantly get run over...on OL and DL!

Old Pirate has connections in the school system, Please send resume and contact coach Beck the athletic director,I'm sure they could use your help, obviosly you have all the answers. Good Luck, the warriors do need some help.

OP says jasper has played good teams with superior talent, nuff said.

OP...

Volhooker again you are are making noooo sense. Evans and Boek are rotating kids in and out there isn't any ol and dl studs(all are young and small.) I love how good you are at being a coach in the stands.