Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most on here, marion hasn't displayed the mental toughness that it takes in a tough game yet. They quit in games against SP and Boyd, tonight will be no different I am afraid. I hope they prove me wrong as I am about to head over there, but Tyner if not grundy that is for sure. My prediction is now Tyner 45-13. If Boyd's terrible offense scores 28, then tyner might get 50, especially if they get some easy ones off of turnovers.

Tyner wins 35-12.

Marion scored with 5:20 left in the 4th on a long pass play, then scored with 3:11 on a blocked punt.

Marion had 2 blocked punts on the night and a long kickoff return to the 7.

Tyner had several running backs with a great night. The Tyner defense played great and the offense played very well considering they started with bad field position most of the night.

Tyner led 28-0 at half, not much of a game really. Tyner scored in the 3rd quarter to go up 35-0.

Marion played very tough, but the Rams speed and big play potential seemed to do them in.

Tyner had 1 interception on the night.

Good luck the rest of the way to Marion, and the Ram Train rolls on to South Pittsburg.

Tyner wins 35-12.

Marion scored with 5:20 left in the 4th on a long pass play, then scored with 3:11 on a blocked punt.

Tyner had several running backs with a great night. The Tyner defense played great and the offense played very well considering they started with bad field position most of the night.

Tyner led 28-0 at half, not much of a game really. Tyner scored in the 3rd quarter to go up 35-0.

Marion played very tough, but the Rams speed and big play potential seemed to do them in.

Good luck the rest of the way to Marion, and the Ram Train rolls on to South Pittsburg.

Instead of eating goat this week I guess CROW will be the main dish on the menu.

Tyner wins 35-12.

Tyner is tough and fast...but...our offensive and defensive lines stunk most of the night. I lost count in the second quarter of how many times 4 defensive lineman were 5 yards into the backfield chasing the QB who couldn't throw because the receivers did not have TIME to get open before the DL caught the QB.

ANYONE can run on our DL...ANYONE.

We get no pressure with our DL and actually, most of the time, the RB blows right over our line...and we get nothing but pressure through our OL.

NO TIME!!!

However, I brought a completely unbiased fan with me tonight and asked him for his honest opinion of the game. He couldn't quit talking about the fact that when certain people were rotated into the OL...the QB had time to throw, the RB had holes to hit, and the WR's had time to get separation and run their routes.

He also noticed that when certain people were rotated into the DL...we stopped the run and contained their offense much better.

The coaches need to figure out WHO needs to be playing the most on OL and DL. You would think they would have seen this by now...especially on FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game went just like I thought. It sounds like I missed a decent second half though. I left at halftime afterr me and a Tyner Ram Fan went and got us a fish sandwich. I left because it appeared to be a blowout. The young lads from Marion County must have played better in the second half. Maybe I should have stuck around a little longer. The game actually ended up closer than I thought it would be, but ultimately in the end Tyner made the warriors bow down. Goodluck to Marion and Tyner next week.

This game went just like I thought. It sounds like I missed a decent second half though. I left at halftime afterr me and a Tyner Ram Fan went and got us a fish sandwich. I left because it appeared to be a blowout. The young lads from Marion County must have played better in the second half. Maybe I should have stuck around a little longer. The game actually ended up closer than I thought it would be, but ultimately in the end Tyner made the warriors bow down. Goodluck to Marion and Tyner next week.

Legend...did you see our OL and DL problems that was talking about earlier???

Yes, volhooker, I must say I did see this. That Tyner Ram Train ran though those young lads from Marion like water through a screen. I saw many instances where the young lads from Marion were just blown off the ball. I did notice that at times that Tyner Ram Train felt a little more resistance by the Marion defensive line, but I can't say that I noticed alot of personnel changes.

Yes, volhooker, I must say I did see this. That Tyner Ram Train ran though those young lads from Marion like water through a screen. I saw many instances where the young lads from Marion were just blown off the ball. I did notice that at times that Tyner Ram Train felt a little more resistance by the Marion defensive line, but I can't say that I noticed alot of personnel changes.

It's only a couple of players...so it's hard to notice at times...but I am telling you...if the correct players were put in and left in on the the OL and DL...our record would be completely turned around!

Old Pirate says congrats to Tyner. The Pirate & Ram Train nations will be at a fever pitch come friday night. OP says the rams should not overlook little ole Pirates.

Don't get your hopes up Ole' Pirate picking on David Brainerd and Copper Basin did not prepare you for Tyner. Blind Squirrel says no nut shall be found by the pirates next week!