Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

I agree, it not a big deal. If Jasper beats Tyner enough times they won't schedule them anymore. I did see where ya'll changed your homecoming from SP to Red Bank. I'm heartbroken. You guys have some good vittles at homecoming /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Boyd did that out of respect to their schedule /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not mean it to be disrespectful but I have been around several football seasons and we would never ( 1 ) schedule a team with as much tradition as Marion County and ( 2 ) a region opponent for homecoming. You usually pick a so-called weak sister to play for your homecoming game. Make sure you make all the mommas happy by playing their sons and win the game. We have played Tyner for the last 11 years and have been beaten down for those 11 years. But to think you have stooped so low as to make us play you like a weak sister for your homecoming has reached an all-time, rock bottom, shame for all Marion County fans. If playing in your homecoming doesn't make all the purple-bloodied fans from Marion County upset and ready to kick Tyner's @$$ they have no pride left in themselves. I expect every one of our fans, our school administrators, our teachers, our band kids, our cheerleaders, our coaches, and our players to be ready for a once in life-time thrill - BEATING TYNER ON BOB EVANS FIELD AND TAKING BACK OUR MARION COUNTY PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

...Wow Bill#49...sounds like a lot of 'HATE' coming from those words...you might need some 'professional' help to get you thru these games...and by the way: "it's only a game"......you have seen my previous posts and I am not going to go back and forth with you about our schedule...deal with it or find you another hobby that won't raise your blood pressure so high /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Boyd did that out of respect to their schedule /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How so?

oh did they now? how is that?

No, I don't think that Red Bank will use it as motivation, they will still win by about 49-7. They will stack the line and force boyd to pass the ball and it will be very ugly. Tim Daniels is an outstanding coach and it seems like he is taking that program to another level that hasn't been seen there. I know people always talk about Weathers this and weathers that, but other than when they had riggs, they were basically an underachieving team. Dade was terrible when he was there and so soddy hasn't done anything either.

As far as tyner and homecoming is concerned, it makes no difference. It is probably a good idea to have marion on homecoming considering all the teams on their schedule. It is definitely not a slap in the face, matter of fact we have been several people's homecoming in the last few years. It isn't going to make our boys run faster or not turn the ball over. Matter of fact I think in 95 we were Shelbyville's homecoming and also Soddy Daisy's. It should make our boys want to play harder to try and ruin Tyner's homecoming, but if they are playing with heart and drive anyway it doesn't matter whether it is homecoming or not!!!

I'm not sure I follow that either????

Schedule SP for homecoming...we won't get our panties in a wad. If you have your heads on straight then Homecoming is just another game except it has a longer halftime.

You may not mean it to be disrespectful but I have been around several football seasons and we would never ( 1 ) schedule a team with as much tradition as Marion County and ( 2 ) a region opponent for homecoming. You usually pick a so-called weak sister to play for your homecoming game. Make sure you make all the mommas happy by playing their sons and win the game. We have played Tyner for the last 11 years and have been beaten down for those 11 years. But to think you have stooped so low as to make us play you like a weak sister for your homecoming has reached an all-time, rock bottom, shame for all Marion County fans. If playing in your homecoming doesn't make every purple-bloodied fan, coach, and player from Marion County upset and ready to kick Tyner's @$ they have no guts or pride left in themselves. I expect every one of our fans, our school administrators, our teachers, our band kids, our cheerleaders, our coaches, and our players to be ready for a once in life-time thrill - BEATING TYNER ON BOB EVANS FIELD AND TAKING BACK OUR MARION COUNTY PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hey Man........You need to cut down on the caffeine this late at night /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Also a question.... Does this mean Jasper has now become the "weak sister" in your region?

Zone, where ya been? I've haven't seen any runaway steamrollers lately!

They are coming..............