Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

If DB is 3-1 at this point, I'm betting we don't have to suffer thru this miserable tirade of want to be coaches. After scrolling thru this mess, it makes me glad to be in Jeff Co.....and we'll probably get beat. You folks are in need of a real life.

I agree with the first part. But don't sell the team short. If they play like I believe they can and don't give up- JC 24 DB 17. What do you believe in???

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im being serious...i watched him practicing yesterday...and the classes that are coming up arent weak...there average...there definitely not bad...its just that everyone is used to the class last year...that class is one of the best classes that has come through DB in a while.

In my opinion last years team although a very good class did not improve one bit from the first game to the last. They were good, but you have to continue to get better to make it thru the playoffs. That plus some very poor play calling ended DB's season. I think this years freshman team is better than average but I wouldn't call them a "great" team either. If they continue to get better and with some good coaching they could very well be contenders. I think DB will need that one player that can dominate a game when called upon. Chris Sensabaugh might be that player by the time he turns Jr. We will see.

1 yr. older, 2 yrs. older.....by next week you people will be saying he's 10 yrs. older. What a bunch of losers. He is within the legal age limit to play football and that is all that counts. There are lots of players at other schools that are older also and it will never be mentioned. People are just jelious as in the post above. I guess he stold your girlfriend.

Amen. Some of these people sound like little girls whispering about how the homecoming queen really isn't that pretty. Losers try to tear down others who they don't know much about, and it's pretty obvious that most of these negative posts about Chris are coming from people who don't know much about him (other than he's older than a lot of his classmates, like that's really unusual in this area). I've watched Chris play probably 20 or more times the last 3 years, and I don't claim to know whether he will be a superstar on the varsity now or ever. But I do know that he's easily the best player on the freshman team and looks like he has a lot of potential. And perhaps more importantly I know he's a good kid, not a troublemaker, and he's only doing what the coaches have asked him to do. Anyone who slams him for trying to do what his coaches ask him to do truly is a loser. But the internet is full of them I guess.

In my opinion last years team although a very good class did not improve one bit from the first game to the last. They were good, but you have to continue to get better to make it thru the playoffs. That plus some very poor play calling ended DB's season. I think this years freshman team is better than average but I wouldn't call them a "great" team either. If they continue to get better and with some good coaching they could very well be contenders. I think DB will need that one player that can dominate a game when called upon. Chris Sensabaugh might be that player by the time he turns Jr. We will see.

Chris will never be able to "dominate" a game he fakes an injury every other play,once somebody rocks him one or two good times he just gives up. Look at film from every game he has played in since 7th grade he quits after the first hit he takes.

Amen. Some of these people sound like little girls whispering about how the homecoming queen really isn't that pretty. Losers try to tear down others who they don't know much about, and it's pretty obvious that most of these negative posts about Chris are coming from people who don't know much about him (other than he's older than a lot of his classmates, like that's really unusual in this area). I've watched Chris play probably 20 or more times the last 3 years, and I don't claim to know whether he will be a superstar on the varsity now or ever. But I do know that he's easily the best player on the freshman team and looks like he has a lot of potential. And perhaps more importantly I know he's a good kid, not a troublemaker, and he's only doing what the coaches have asked him to do. Anyone who slams him for trying to do what his coaches ask him to do truly is a loser. But the internet is full of them I guess.

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. It's REALLY hard being the best player on the Frosh team when your 16 playing againist 14 year olds wow thats a tough challenge.

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. It's REALLY hard being the best player on the Frosh team when your 16 playing againist 14 year olds wow thats a tough challenge.

Cry me a river. He's either eligible or he's not, and we'll see how he does once he actually plays in some varsity games. By your logic he's going to be a superstar when he's a junior or senior (after all he'll always be 2 years older than whoever he's playing against, which is no challenge, right?), so GC is smart go go ahead and get him a little playing time.

somebody tell me how this is making our offense better? if they are bringin up chris just to back up hogg and sly then why are we even talking about him. im telling you we should go back to the doubles formation cause we cant throw. but im sure nobody will listen to me cause you guys are fools and think you know what you are talking about. and the funny thing is that if we beat jeff co. kinda bad everybody is gonna be going crazy sayin that we are back and the offense is on track but that wont be the truth at all even if we put up 42 on offense, cause jeff co. is not a test to me. i just hope we dont lose. and somebody tell me why the almighty coach graham hasnt changed his offense yet cause it is def. not working?

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

somebody tell me how this is making our offense better? if they are bringin up chris just to back up hogg and sly then why are we even talking about him. im telling you we should go back to the doubles formation cause we cant throw. but im sure nobody will listen to me cause you guys are fools and think you know what you are talking about. and the funny thing is that if we beat jeff co. kinda bad everybody is gonna be going crazy sayin that we are back and the offense is on track but that wont be the truth at all even if we put up 42 on offense, cause jeff co. is not a test to me. i just hope we dont lose. and somebody tell me why the almighty coach graham hasnt changed his offense yet cause it is def. not working?

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LOL, DB better not lose this friday or Mr Crazy's head will explode /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

actually there is a big chance that we will lose this friday and no my head will not explode. and you already know i think it would very embarrassing to lose to jc but i wouldnt be shocked if we did. we wouldnt if we would just go back to doubles ha.

cause jeff co. is not a test to me.

actually there is a big chance that we will lose this friday, you already know i think it would very embarrassing to lose to jc but i wouldnt be shocked if we did.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I hope for the Indians' sake that this year's DBHS team isn't as over confident / under confident (depending on the post) as you are about this weeks game.

Why all this crazy talk about bringing up a frosh to play varsity? Surely Clark doesn't think he can make a difference. If the freshman can, then Coach better go back and have try-outs for all positions again.

DB 21 JC 10

DB gets at least one def. score.

I guess the big deal is that he is a fine athlete and as you have read,he is more of a junior than a freshman.It depends on what side of the fence your looking from as to how you take this move.If it makes a difference when and if we start in the playoffs against maybe a team we have allready played,it was a great move I think.If your a senior that had to wait his turn and you loose playing time to Chris,plus the move doesn't make a difference because of the problems we have had to this point ?We were not supposed to win the last three.With or without Chris,we are supposed to win most of the remaining games.This move may help in the place that I've been talking about,and thats depth.I do think we can use a lot more kids on special teams and we allready had some kids that could play more on the defence and offense.