Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must not have been watching the same games as you. I didn't see the line fumble three times in the backfield last game. Granted I did see an off sides penalties and I believe one personal foul. What's the beef with the line. I heard Coach A give them the credit for holding it together when the rest of the O couldn't.

If Riverdale will not commit the holding penalties and hold on to the ball, they will score 28 or maybe 35. If the offense turns it over and the line continues their mistakes, Riverdale will score 14 or maybe 21. Riverdale's offense is not being stoped by the opposition but stops itself.

Riverdale - 28

Siegal - 0

you ARE a joke.

Riverdales opponents (excluding their losses to us)

6-6

Smyrnas opponents (excluding their WINS and losses against yall)

6-6

you wouldnt be trying to discredit us in these ways if we werent 4-0 and yall werent 2-2. stop crying

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that a boy td

I must not have been watching the same games as you. I didn't see the line fumble three times in the backfield last game. Granted I did see an off sides penalties and I believe one personal foul. What's the beef with the line. I heard Coach A give them the credit for holding it together when the rest of the O couldn't.

I did not say the line fumbled. Hard to fumble when you do not carry the ball. A couple of our lineman recovered a couple of our own fumbles though. The line did have some penalties last week. One in particular left us with a first and 20 and stopped a scoring drive. I think the line is much improved from game one. The beef was with the line, backs, and punt return team. The line for mental mistakes such as holding, off sides, personal fouls. The backs and return team for giving the other team the ball. All I am saying is that if the offense will be as disciplined as the defense has been, I believe no one would beat this team. This offense does not get stopped by the other teams defense, it stops itself with mental mistakes and turnovers. I have believed since the summer that this team can bring home the gold ball. But to do so they need to clean up the mistakes that kill drives and give the ball to the other team. You can't score if you do not have the ball. The biggest enemies of a ball control offense are mental mistakes and turnovers.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that a boy td

The only joke will be on you. Siegel is very capable of beating Riverdale. I know that there team doesn't have the same arrogance as you. Riverdale is very beatable. Prediction..........STars stop the DAles region streak.....21-17

The only joke will be on you. Siegel is very capable of beating Riverdale. I know that there team doesn't have the same arrogance as you. Riverdale is very beatable. Prediction..........STars stop the DAles region streak.....21-17

joke wont be on SCN, the few people who know his identity on here know he handles his business and is a big senior leader on the team. im not sure if siegel is even capible of scoring on riverdale (dont know where you got they are of beating riverdale). any points will be a suprise, even bigger suprise if any points outside of pico.

but ACTUALLY smyrna has shown they are VERY beatable, in fact at the moment yall are on pace to lose half yalls games. riverdale will get their 79th straight and the 80th will come soon after over lebanon. bank on that.

for some reason all the smyrna fans were so impressed after playing siegel, but some how most dont even view blackman as a threat right now...yall should be worried, cause win lose or draw they are head and shoulders better than siegel and will play you to the whistle this friday.