Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not about to predict an upset special on this one but i think it should be alot better than the past couple of years , hampton by 21

i feel the same it will be close for a half.not taking a thing away from you guys because you all do have some very fine athletes and a much improved defense.hampton is a little too strong and will make some plays in the 4th qtr to win by 21.

one question what web site do u go to to see where hampton and unaka are ranked in state and for what u siad i understand what u r sayin but to me my self this will be the best game that hampton is goin to play this year cause our boys are ready and has been ready all year hampton has something coming to them and they just dont no it yet

Oh Lord he we go. The shadey valley people have come out of the wood works to start running there mouths on how Hampton has it coming. You people from the valley kill me, it is the same old story every year. You say that we have it coming and after we beat that ?ss. Then you all from shadey valley say we will get cha next year. If I am not mistaken, no let me ask you this when if ever have the mighty shadey valley ever got us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you ask sportiemom for permission to get on the computer or something.lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just came across the AP wire

Hampton #3

Unaka # 11

My money is on #3. I look for Hampton to come out with fire in their eyes this week. I've talked to alot of people in Carter Co and they are starting to believe that Hampton is not the force they thought they were. This should be a statement game. I think it will be. GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Just came across the AP wire

Hampton #3

Unaka # 11

Shadey Valley is way over rated by far. The last time that the valley was rank this high was when they where undefeated three years ago and said they would run all over cloudland and that friday night cloudland spanked them and this was the year after byrd, christman and company where gone. Unaka hasn't played any competitiion and never has as far as I can remember.

I think Unaka can play with them for a half, but that Hampton offense will have a 2nd half outburst. Hampton has too many weapons on offense. Unaka's D will be fatigued. Plus Unaka's offense will have to score some points to keep up.

Hampton in this one. As of right now, I think Cloudland and Unaka are right about even.

What do you think K Rich?

The way I see it, a man would be rich if he bet on Hampton. Stoney Creek football just don't measure up to the power of the Big Blue Alliance. I'm going with Hampton in a blow out 45-0. Normally, I don't pick blowouts but the fact that it is only the creekers, I can go to sleep at night knowing without a doubt that Unaka won't be any trouble at all. Unaka's offense is uneducated. They will be unable to move the ball resulting in losing the field position game. Hampton will have a short field most of the night and run roughshod into the end zone. I'm looking forward to it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey pujo whats up with the boys one week they look great next week awful sombody needs to get these boys fired up and get them playing some ball or we could be in trouble when nov runs around and i have heard there was some arguing among the team before fridays game they need to get there heads in the game and play every game like it is there last !!!!!!!!!!!! They have huge potential GO DOGGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1