Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deja vu

Tim wrote the EXACT same article last year. Gee why does he keep talking about the "young players" Unaka's sophmores, freshmen and 8th grade team????????? He is sooo transparent. He will do everything in his power to hurt the Hampton teams and promote his own agenda

TheDogFather

dogfather you're way off base. he's been good to hampton and all the other county schools.

sounds more like a personal issue with you

Congrats to Hampton on the #3 ranking! I jinxed your Cloudland boys talking bout no points on defense. Oh well, 1 touchdown scored in 10 games is pretty good!

Too bad for the long distance drive. You ought to see this Watts kid coming to town Friday night. He is averaging 8.5 yds/carry and 1 intereception a game. And he's a Sophmore. As a football fan, I can't wait to see this kid in person. Might be watching him on Saturdays. Should be a stout test for our team

Sounds like you've got a good game to attend, I enjoy watching talented players even if they are on the other side. Looks to me like if you fellers can get by Midway, you just might win the region. Good luck the rest of the way.

dogfather you're way off base. he's been good to hampton and all the other county schools.

sounds more like a personal issue with you

No I don't think he is no where near off base at all. He is just telling the truth about him. All Tim talks about is Unaka and when his son played that was all he talked about in his articles. I can even remember some of them talking about his younger son also. Me myself could care less if he gives Hampton credit or not, because personaly I wouldn't want credit from him anyways and I am sure that they are plenty of people this side of the double bridges feels the same way. I will have to agree with azAZ09 that Tim is a joke of a sports writer. I believe he does this just so he can go to the games free and eat free popcorn and have a soda. So all I have to say is let him talk all he want's about all of the mama's boys from the creek who doesn't like getting hit and we will just keep on kicking the sh?t out of them everyyear. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />