Oakdale.......Oneida.......?

kazam37

Kaz you gotta be kidding. Starting a thread on this game. There is a reason Oakdale is homecoming. They play like a bunch of queens. Indians win big 42-0. Has Oakdale ever beat Oneida?

Not so fast my fine feathered friend. all of Oneida 's issues seem to be poppig up, If they struggle with this team then thier weaknes will be more exposed with Harriman and Midway. This will tell If they are a contender or pretender.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope for sure that they aren't a pretender, which I think is by no way what they are..The tribe has been exposed to both a rushing attack as well as a phenomenal passing attack and I think it has done nothing but been a huge benefit for the boys...Getting to see those two types of offenses has our guys knowing what to expect now should they face a team with those capabilities...As for Oakdale they definitely should not be looked over they line up 11 just like we do...it all comes down to who wants to play smashmouth and who wants to tuck their tail and run and I will say this....The tribal warriors do not run...Go get em boys...

Champ Out /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Glad your back Lew...we need ya

Not so fast my fine feathered friend. all of Oneida 's issues seem to be popping up, If they struggle with this team then their weakness will be more exposed with Harriman and Midway. This will tell If they are a contender or pretender.

Not so quick, my one eyed fly catcher. Two of Oneida losses are to undefeated teams and RW has only 1 loss to a 3A team.,Oneida is a young team that has to learn to win close games and be patient late in a game and not give it away late by forcing plays

Not so quick, my one eyed fly catcher. Two of Oneida losses are to undefeated teams and RW has only 1 loss to a 3A team.,Oneida is a young team that has to learn to win close games and be patient late in a game and not give it away late by forcing plays

That's it exactly. We will slug it out with any team, period. And we can play two games back to back, 6 overtime quarters and jog home from Greenback if need be. Were not gonna be tired late in the game.

They just need to execute the game plan immediately in the first quarter! Make adjustments and play within themselves the rest of the game! All four quarters. When the Indians even out and get more consistent, they will be absolutely fierce.

Everyone have a good one out there......it looks like this thread is like shaking a dead horse. Oakdale ain't commenting on their prospects of the result. You would figure "Fredrick" would have an opinion against Oneida since he is so "crafty". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Alas, there doesn't seem to be much fire in the belly these days when things get easier?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Picking at the bones of dead cows is a great pasttime! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I sure hope Salt-n-Pepa don't show up for the game, cause their Rap is old. (as in stale!) Boy-oes, bring your lunch pail!

Kazeetaro

Hey, SuperDave.......I thought you hadn't "recovered" from your wall hitting back in the day. How's the Evil Knievel Jumpsuit fit now days?!? Pretty classy prediction from someone undergone so much "trama" in their life. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />