Harpeth or Hickman(who wins)

suicide6780

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman wins big.........actually after looking at that schedule, Lewis county should be the biggest threat. But Some other team may sneak up on them, wild things have happened, and upsets are always a possibility, Hickman wins BIG.

Harpeth pulls an upset this friday, if they can stop..no.. hold the run, if they can do that and get there offense back up from last week, then they win by 7. If they can't stop there run, then Hickman by 28. From what papatiger said they are one dimensional, and any team can take advantage of that, especially since you know what play they are going to run.

Well, I think the big heads have shrunk considerably from Harpeth's first 2-0 start in awhile after falling apart against East Robertson. Who knows who wins that game if Harpeth doesn't turn the ball over 6 times. I can comfortably say that the Indians won't beat anybody in a game in which they turn the ball over that much.

For Harpeth to win they have to limit the stupid penalties and turnovers.

Agreed KS. Mistakes and penalties will be a huge factor for Harpeth. If they can get their offense firing on all cylinders and play "bend but don't break" defense , then who knows..........they have a shot. Hickman is good and they will pound the ball play after play. Harpeth will need to have some defensive stops along with some turnovers in their favor. The Harpeth offense can put up points, but they better take care of the ball.

I am taking Hickman to win. They are a very good football team. In fact, that's why I picked them to win the region earlier this year.

I look for Harpeth to def. bounce back in the following weeks against FRA & East Hickman though folks.

The Indians games with Lewis Co., Fairview, & Richland will be HUGE!!!! If they can win 2/3 of those games then they will go to the playoffs NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!

I am taking Hickman to win. They are a very good football team. In fact, that's why I picked them to win the region earlier this year.

I look for Harpeth to def. bounce back in the following weeks against FRA & East Hickman though folks.

The Indians games with Lewis Co., Fairview, & Richland will be HUGE!!!! If they can win 2/3 of those games then they will go to the playoffs NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!

I hope HC does what they know how to do and are ready to play. If they are, I believe we'll come out on top.

Hickman County runs on first down, second down and third down. if you stop that jet play, they run through the middle. They have a very good back #2 Sowell, #9 Villareal is decent. Fullback #32 is okay but efficient when you expect the other guys. The qb #3 Key is very quick and you need to be careful of him pulling it down and running. If a defense keeps their lanes, their attack can be stopped. very one dimensional though.

Harpeth can run and pass. Big play potential.

Both defenses are decent, I give the nod barely to Hickman County on defense.

I say Harpeth wins a close one if they can avoid turnovers.

Hickman County runs on first down, second down and third down. if you stop that jet play, they run through the middle. They have a very good back #2 Sowell, #9 Villareal is decent. Fullback #32 is okay but efficient when you expect the other guys. The qb #3 Key is very quick and you need to be careful of him pulling it down and running. If a defense keeps their lanes, their attack can be stopped. very one dimensional though.

Harpeth can run and pass. Big play potential.

Both defenses are decent, I give the nod barely to Hickman County on defense.

I say Harpeth wins a close one if they can avoid turnovers.

What game were you watching last Friday???? Hickman Co.'s defense is DECENT??? You had -20 total yards in the first half!!!! Give me a break.

Keep in their lanes on defense huh? What the heck kind of defense are you running? You're talking about kickoff coverage for a defense.

I feel bad you your team's two good players, #5 (LB) and the punter. They are festering in a terrible team.

What game were you watching last Friday???? Hickman Co.'s defense is DECENT??? You had -20 total yards in the first half!!!! Give me a break.

Keep in their lanes on defense huh? What the heck kind of defense are you running? You're talking about kickoff coverage for a defense.

I feel bad you your team's two good players, #5 (LB) and the punter. They are festering in a terrible team.

You said it.What kind of defense is papatiger running?There are gap oriented defenses,but what the heck is a lane oriented defense?I think papa is showing his true intelligence about the game of football.On one of the other posts,someone asked if papa had ever played football before?I think he was the short skinny guy playing in the back of the endzone at all the games.This would explain his vast knowledge of the game!