Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

I didn't know I was crowding. I have saw on here where the pages are unlimited. I didn't know we would run out of posting material. I am not talking near the smack you do. I commend Scotts effort, its your seeing thru "rose colored glasses" that cause me to to talk back.

Well let's drop it here then. I've never had nothing to say negative about you until these posts. Those glasses are colored scarlet and I see through them cause I have faith in a team that's going place. They may not beat the big three or any of the big three but I believe they have just as good if not better chance as anyone else in this region to do it. "Upsets" happen and many things have to occur to do so. What happens on Friday happens and let the better team win.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's drop it here then. I've never had nothing to say negative about you until these posts. Those glasses are colored scarlet and I see through them cause I have faith in a team that's going place. They may not beat the big three or any of the big three but I believe they have just as good if not better chance as anyone else in this region to do it. "Upsets" happen and many things have to occur to do so. What happens on Friday happens and let the better team win.

Nothing negative, really? Nothing wrong with believing in your team, in fact, you should. Who was the better team against AE?

Fulton has alot more skilled athletes than AE does this year. Both teams are not very good upfront though. This is a down year from what they are used to upfront. That is where I see Scott Co. having the advantage only.

I keep hearing bout this scott county oline and dline against AE but no one has seem to mention they ae had 305 yards rushing scott co is the same team that they have always been. I dont see where you can get a moral victory out of 30-12 When ae nealed the ball in the redzone to end the game fulton will win this game with no problem

Guys.

If there is a yr. for Scott to do it, this is it. Fulton has no where near the experience Scott has at a number of positions. On the other hand Fulton has Cobb, Stokes, Antwan Hammilton, and Blair has been in big games before. The difference, IMO is that this is a huge game for Scott, and just the next game for Fulton. Fulton is very good at taking a team's best shot during the 1st half, letting the opposition exhaust all their nervous energy, making 1/2 time adjustments, and winning. Saw it last yr. against Catholic in the playoffs, Lipscomb in the title game, didn't see it, but read/heard about it at AC this year. Plenty more examples of that. If Scott is to win, they will have to avoid the pressure that Fulton will bring off the edge. They will have to run the ball with some regularity. They will absolutely have to stop the big play, and stop it early because once the Falcons get momentum, they do not let it go. They will need to not be mis-lead into thinking that just becuase Fulton starts a couple of Freshman, and sophomores, that they can't play. They are very talented. They will need to stop the run. If Scott Co. can't contain Cobb, and his slashing, and cutting, they will not earn the win.

ruse?

Guys.

If there is a yr. for Scott to do it, this is it. Fulton has no where near the experience Scott has at a number of positions. On the other hand Fulton has Cobb, Stokes, Antwan Hammilton, and Blair has been in big games before. The difference, IMO is that this is a huge game for Scott, and just the next game for Fulton. Fulton is very good at taking a team's best shot during the 1st half, letting the opposition exhaust all their nervous energy, making 1/2 time adjustments, and winning. Saw it last yr. against Catholic in the playoffs, Lipscomb in the title game, didn't see it, but read/heard about it at AC this year. Plenty more examples of that. If Scott is to win, they will have to avoid the pressure that Fulton will bring off the edge. They will have to run the ball with some regularity. They will absolutely have to stop the big play, and stop it early because once the Falcons get momentum, they do not let it go. They will need to not be mis-lead into thinking that just becuase Fulton starts a couple of Freshman, and sophomores, that they can't play. They are very talented. They will need to stop the run. If Scott Co. can't contain Cobb, and his slashing, and cutting, they will not earn the win.

ruse?

ruse?

Right on the money Saw the playoff game with KC and DL last year as well. They do do this year in and year out. Good football post.

I know some of the highlanders ,my son played storm football with them. I know they are athletes and good

ones. If we can put 11 kids on the field at the same time that know this and with the want to , to beat fulton

it can happen . we have the coaching and the team to do this . have we got the want to . (desire).

I cant pick scores , I stink at it but I beleive fulton will know they have been in a game . I also would not be

shocked to see scott with the upset of the year . Played awfully close to ae in the first half . this week muster

up 2 extra quarters of that and we take it .

GO-------HIGHLANDERS

I know some of the highlanders ,my son played storm football with them. I know they are athletes and good

ones. If we can put 11 kids on the field at the same time that know this and with the want to , to beat fulton

it can happen . we have the coaching and the team to do this . have we got the want to . (desire).

I cant pick scores , I stink at it but I beleive fulton will know they have been in a game . I also would not be

shocked to see scott with the upset of the year . Played awfully close to ae in the first half . this week muster

up 2 extra quarters of that and we take it .

GO-------HIGHLANDERS

well said. I thought they played equivalent with A-E until the 4th

Scott County Football? Come on guys!!! I look forward to this every year. You guys are some of the most loyal & passionate posters on coachT (sometimes delusional, but still passionate). I'm pretty disappointed with your lack of enthusiasm. Where did the "Big Red Machine" Go? Who's going to place fourth in the district? Nobody has promised to release the "hounds of heck" this year. What happened to all that heart you constantly boast about? Shame on you! Come on guys.... you're 4 & 1 but your acting like you've just lost to the band in a pick-up game of two hand touch. Bring on that big red smack talk. I want to respond to something of substance. Intimidate me! These might be Scott County fight'n words... but I double-dog dare ya!

Master Chief drop it..i done admitted i was way off on the oneida thread so drop it..end of story...shs will go up against a very athletic team...like fulton is every year...fultons skill position players are better than AE so shs corners and safeties gotta play good...I think fulton will have a big problem with jeffers as well