Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres what happend

1.the leader of the team and the best defensive player on the team broke his ankle 2nd play on D

2.The bad snap on the punt at the first

3.the punt blocked with only 10 men on the field

4.the fumble while scott was driving

5.To many penaltys

6.not enough penaltys enforced on the falcons

7.Scott dropped 2 sure TDS plus alot more drops

That was the worst ive seen scott play all year by far!

Go big red gotta win the next 3 goodluck!

Prayers to the Kries family!

Heres what happend

1.the leader of the team and the best defensive player on the team broke his ankle 2nd play on D

5.To many penaltys

Old_Highlander_13.

My prayers are w/him. Very sorry to hear.

ruse?

Heres what happend

5.To many penaltys

Prayers to the Young man as well.

As far as what happened. These are many of the things that always manages to happen when teams are playing Fulton. The ability they have to make opposing teams get out of their game is what makes them so dangerous. Good luck to the Highlanders. Hope to see you in the 4 spot.

Heres what happend

5.To many penaltys

Scott Co did look like they had improved some .... 5 of the 7 things you mentioned happened because teams get to playing not to loose .. thats coaching on some of those things ..fact is Fulton was never in any danger of loosing that game ..heck it was 36-0 at halftime ... and because of the mercy rule the whole 3rd Qtr clock ran continuously .. Fulton barely had time to get subs in the clock ran so fast in the second half .... I hate that mercy rule as it is ..I think for the 4th qtr it would be ok .. but it limits the subs from getting meaningful playing time ,,they deserve to be able to play like the rest of the players .... bad rule right now as it is ...... good luck to Scott Co ..I could tell they had improved some from last year ..

I didn't feel like digging up the post someone made about Fulton letting teams lose everything in the first half trying to beat them and I saw this happen to Scott Friday. Scott played a c+ game at best and Fulton was playing perfection and it showed. They kept all starters in until late unto the 4th. To everyone who cracked on Scott about being from the backwoods needs to seriously lay off. There is no difference from Scott and Knox county when you compare person to person except for money. We graduated 18 people with 4.0 gpa's or better from Scott last year and 6 of us already had 15 hours of college classes under our belts. Some of the crap being slung around in this forum makes me disgusted especially it all being over High School football. I know i've talked crap on here a few times and plenty of you believe I see through scarlet colored glasses and i know i do and it's because i'm one year off of the team, but that was too far.

MasterChief,

What school are you attending at the present time? I was also curious about what kind of college credit you got? I have heard that several colleges will not take so called college credit from most of the schools that give it. They are allowing those students to take a test out test to get the credit though. Just wondering.

I didn't feel like digging up the post someone made about Fulton letting teams lose everything in the first half trying to beat them and I saw this happen to Scott Friday. Scott played a c+ game at best and Fulton was playing perfection and it showed. They kept all starters in until late unto the 4th. To everyone who cracked on Scott about being from the backwoods needs to seriously lay off. There is no difference from Scott and Knox county when you compare person to person except for money. We graduated 18 people with 4.0 gpa's or better from Scott last year and 6 of us already had 15 hours of college classes under our belts. Some of the crap being slung around in this forum makes me disgusted especially it all being over High School football. I know i've talked crap on here a few times and plenty of you believe I see through scarlet colored glasses and i know i do and it's because i'm one year off of the team, but that was too far.

That's right.... get it all out... time does heal. Keep that chinny-chin up and compete for that 4th spot this year. But, If it will make you feel better....I'd like to send out a formal apology to the Mayor of Scott County for hurting all of the Scottonians feelings. For causing the downward spiral of humanity and self respect of my fellow man. For adding to the unemployment rate with my instigation of depression, and finally to you Master chief for letting you down.

Wipe your tears away and listen... Fulton & AE are the inner-city Thugs. Webb & Catholic are the privileged upperclass, Scott County's the good ol' boys. We won't mention the cheaters over at carter who don't deserve their name capitalized. Everybody falls into a category. It's all apart of hometown smack talk. Nobody attacked your 4.0 students, we were attacking your 1.0 students. It's apart of game week. Laugh a little. When you win.... you get to rub it back in our face... and we have to eat crow. Had you have one... you wouldn't have made this post. You'd be planning your parade.

Make an observation though. If all of the smacktalk occurs before the game and doesn't continue after the game.... then it's likely done in humor. When people rub it in after the victory then it might become personal. Catch me rubbing in a victory and then you can stomp your feet. Good luck for he rest of the season and beat Anderson County & Kingston.

Football...that's what this forum is for at this time of year. It seems like posters are into attacking, name-calling, and making fun of people instead of football. I've read the posts for several years and have always enjoyed the good-hearted back and forth between two opposing schools. This year it hasn't even been worth my time. Grow up!

I liked your last post Photoman. I can't believe Scott Co. even continued to talk smack or keep predicting they were going to win or have another moral victory against Fulton (after the A-E game). There is a fine line between crazy and stupid. I thought these highlander fans were crazy when they thought they were gonna knock off A-E, but now after the Fulton game it just looks plain stupid.