Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

fear not - windy one!

Coffee Co. is playing the Region 4-5A "runt of the litter" also known in some circles as the "cupcakes". Should be the proverbial "walk in the park".

wow, its just amazing that anyone could say that about this team and be serious. it makes me laugh. Do you think seigle and oakland think we are the "runt of the litter" or "cupcakes" or that we were a "walk in the park"? I know that Mount Juliet and Franklin County sure dont.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not have a good week last week. and have not been consistant for an entire game yet.

Lets see:

Week 0 scored 43 points

Week 1 scored 21 points

Week 2 scored 19 points

Week 3 scored 42 points

Week 4 scored 40 points

3 running backs in the top 25 in the state.

Now i am not a Coach but one would think that the Offensive line is doing a pretty good job. Keep up the good work big Red. Good luck to both.

Good test for both teams and regions.

right now even if smyrna wins out and has only one region loss they will finish 3rd in the region unless lebanon implodes and loses 2 of 5.

by that scenario smyrna will visit the number 2 from this region.

its very hard to even speculate because basically everyone REAL good still has to face everyone REAL good (the top 5 teams i am defining with that) with the exception of lavergne/lebanon; and lebanon/smyrna playing each other at this point.

fear not - windy one!

Coffee Co. is playing the Region 4-5A "runt of the litter" also known in some circles as the "cupcakes". Should be the proverbial "walk in the park".

sure hope the players and coaching staff are thinking this way. if so CC is going to have a big night.

guess he forgot that cookville beat lebanon the week after they lost to CC .

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to your coachs

learn from your mistakes

get better each week

and the wins will come

LETS GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!

The fat man will keep rolling. WC wins number 5. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now Al, this is getting kinda spooky. You mean that you are actually go to jump on the "Fat-Man Train". I thought you were always down on the man................Why this change? I got to know!!! Is there another bullet?

ole /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Now Al, this is getting kinda spooky. You mean that you are actually go to jump on the "Fat-Man Train". I thought you were always down on the man................Why this change? I got to know!!! Is there another bullet?

ole /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You must remember O illegal one , fat man was a Sumner Co. coach. Last year at WC was horrible and he went into shock but this year he has responed with hard work. Although, bringing the hair challenged, and age challenged coaches was very helpful. I am never immutable, but always an imp. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />