Stewart Co. vs. Richland

CatfishHunterJR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know the score of this game or wut!

SC wins in overtime 13-10 in one of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen...both teams came ready to play, fired up, and charging...SC stays mentally tough and earns a hard fought victory in overtime on an excellent call by Coach Holliday that the offense executed flawlessly...SC wins Home Coming game against a Richland team that had two players ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct...SC stayed tough and won!!! Enjoy it tonight, men, you EARNED it!

Well Big C you know me from DYC hint but anyway SC was returning a punt with about a 1:45 and it was muffed while tied 7-7. Richland got it at the 20 then SC got a big interception by David Newman on 3rd and long. In OT Richland got the ball first where you get 4 plays from the 10 and SC held them to a FG after a big David Newman sack. SC ran there first to plays with Eugene aka The Bus Johnson to get hit around the 2 and in the same formation they did a QB bootleg and Earhart got in for the TD. What a great call and great win. We do have two injuries for SC that I know of prolly more but Carrey Smith and James Hastings and pray for those from Richland who got hurt.

Well Big C you know me from DYC hint but anyway SC was returning a punt with about a 1:45 and it was muffed while tied 7-7. Richland got it at the 20 then SC got a big interception by David Newman on 3rd and long. In OT Richland got the ball first where you get 4 plays from the 10 and SC held them to a FG after a big David Newman sack. SC ran there first to plays with Eugene aka The Bus Johnson to get hit around the 2 and in the same formation they did a QB bootleg and Earhart got in for the TD. What a great call and great win. We do have two injuries for SC that I know of prolly more but Carrey Smith and James Hastings and pray for those from Richland who got hurt.

David Newman played BIG at Defensive Back with sacks and interceptions at the time they were needed the most...Dan Snow also made a couple of nice deflections for the secondary...Bo Riner left it ALL on the field and both OLB's played GREAT! A total team effort in the win...mistakes were made, crucial mistakes that would have sunk many teams were made but it did not sink this SC team...If they ever put it all together on one special night...they can compete to win with ANYBODY!

NO, NO, NO! You're not going to use the injury excuse now!!!!! You said it was an excuse for Waverly and that was part of the game. We had 13 kids hurt and now you have 2 kids hurt and you're already worrying. It does make a difference and even though Waverly don't have all of their guys back, they played mostly freshmen and sophomores tonight against Lewis County, they would have beaten SC with the team they fielded tonight. LC won 28-0 and one of the scores was a blocked punt. Reality is about to hit guys.

David Newman played BIG at Defensive Back with sacks and interceptions at the time they were needed the most...Dan Snow also made a couple of nice deflections for the secondary...Bo Riner left it ALL on the field and both OLB's played GREAT! A total team effort in the win...mistakes were made, crucial mistakes that would have sunk many teams were made but it did not sink this SC team...If they ever put it all together on one special night...they can compete to win with ANYBODY!

You are kidding right?

NO, NO, NO! You're not going to use the injury excuse now!!!!! You said it was an excuse for Waverly and that was part of the game. We had 13 kids hurt and now you have 2 kids hurt and you're already worrying. It does make a difference and even though Waverly don't have all of their guys back, they played mostly freshmen and sophomores tonight against Lewis County, they would have beaten SC with the team they fielded tonight. LC won 28-0 and one of the scores was a blocked punt. Reality is about to hit guys.

you sir are an idiot...and, you know, in person you don't really seem that ignorant but you are, you truly are and I will take great pleasure in telling you that the next time I see you at our mutual friend's house...go away sir, please go far, far away and let these guys give respect to those who have given their all on the field...not some darn popcorn eating fool like you who never played the game

you sir are an idiot...and, you know, in person you don't really seem that ignorant but you are, you truly are and I will take great pleasure in telling you that the next time I see you at our mutual friend's house...go away sir, please go far, far away and let these guys give respect to those who have given their all on the field...not some darn popcorn eating fool like you who never played the game

What makes your opinion any better than mine? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me all you want, but I doubt I have a mutual friend who hangs with you.

I'm an idiot because I believe in the Tigers but you're not because you believe in the Rebels????? something don't add here. SC has played decent and have a better ball team, but I don't believe they are better than Waverly with both teams at full speed.

What makes your opinion any better than mine? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me all you want, but I doubt I have a mutual friend who hangs with you.

I'm an idiot because I believe in the Tigers but you're not because you believe in the Rebels????? something don't add here. SC has played decent and have a better ball team, but I don't believe they are better than Waverly with both teams at full speed.

well i here just joined after watchin the homecoming game tonight and have read some of the stuff you posted and the reason his opinion is better is because it makes sense yours dont if you were at the game ther were injuries all down the rebel sideline and both MLBs were playin with injuries one with a cast and the other with a knee brace so im not sure but why would we try to make an exuse when we are 5-1 and what is yalls record again and i want to know why you still care about what happenes to the rebels if we had already beat you a few weeks ago