Ensworth vs. McCallie

tigerfan55

I think there are a couple of qbs who manage better than ballard and as far as qb skills, ballard is nowhere near the top. the only thing that makes ballard even noteworthy is the athletes he has around him. Trent Wallace is freaking tall but skinny and slow and unathletic

Im sure you could have gotten the same point across while not attacking the highschool kids person. Just because you dont agree does not mean you should call the player out like that, kindof shows a lack of character.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie is coming off of a very shocking loss to an alright Father Ryan team.McCallie should have blown them up, but there were just to many mental mistakes on both sides, and Father Ryan happen to come out on top. With that McCallie will be looking to build back thier convidence with a win over Ensworth. If McCallie plays thier game and limits the number of turnovers I see them coming out on top~ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This was not a shocked loss at all. Father Ryan should have been up on McCallie 28 3 at half. I believe Father Ryan almost let McCallie back in the game but when the time came the defense shut the door on McCallie and didn't let them in the zone. This was one of Ryan's worst games this year and they won it with their effort. Should of beat the Tornados by 3 touchdowns.

as for the McCallie Ensworth game. I believe Ensworth really does not know what they have coming for them and have not factored in the fact that McCallie will smack them in the mouth and physically and mentally wear down this young Ensworth team. Good luck to both but i have McCallie 35 to 14 (and thats as close of a score as i can go)

i would also like to note that McCallie should have beat BA and dominated them on the line of scrimmage for the majority on the game. I was very impressed watching that game by McCallie's play and they have a great football team this year.

McCallie is a tough team. They have a solid defense, but I think their offense does struggle at times. I can't even begin to put into words how outrageous your statement is that "McCallie should have beat BA and dominated the line of scrimmage the whole game." If you were at that game you would know that after scoring on the 1st possesion (a lucky pass tipped by a BA CB into the hands of a McCallie WR) McCallie did not even come close to sniffing the endzone the remainder of the game. BA shut them out 21-0 the rest of the way. Does that sound like they should have won and dominated the line of scrimmage? McCallie is a tough team and will likely easily handle Ensworth. But please, just leave it at that and don't be rediculous.

Back to Ensworth vs. McCallie.

Ensworth is playing teams of a much lower caliber of Super Seven teams. The only Super 7 teams they have on their scheduele are McCallie, MBA, and Father Ryan, which Ensworth will probably lose to all 3, but could probably beat everyone else, maybe BGA. They wont get far in the playoffs, not yet, maybe later.

"If" you added BA, they are playing the same region schedule as Ryan.

alright everyone

we may have had a fluffy first 2-3 games but I don't think that you can say that Knoxville Webb is a fluff school even if they aren't the best and the fact that we were able to beat them by over 30 points whereas we only beat CPA in a sort of nail biter shows improvement. And honestly I think that our two great running backs T and Orleans with all our other supporting staff (Rodney Anderson, Rob Leathers, etc.) and other good receivers (tall man trent wallace, matt reed, michael dunn, etc.) will give us enough tools to find holes in their defense. I also wouldn't be surprised if we bust it open on the kick off if we receive it and our O-Line is all over 220 pounds so they might not be big bubba 300 pound guys but they won't just get bossed around. So I'd look out for a great game which could go either way but as an ensworth fan I'm going with EHS for the big game cause of our momentum and skill