Sullivan South @ Daniel Boone

compusatman

Who Wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Kevo, you saw both 'Boone/Greenville and South/Greenville yes? I hear you played some pretty good ball yourself. Break it down dude.

I think south has more weapons but i think they rely way to much on there QB. The thing about Phillips is if he cant find an open WR he will take off an he is hard to take down once he gets going, thats why he got so many yards on Gville, Boone is going to have to keep presser on him all night. Souths D line is going to have to step it up if they let Gville run on them then Boone will have no problem. You know were Boone is going to run every time, right up your gut an its up to your linebackers an D front to stop them ( by them i mean Masters). Boone's pass game didn't seem to be all there, one of the TD's they got on Gville looked like the QB just put it in the air an hopped one of his WR's to come down with it. Now that both teams have been beat they dont have to worry about the pressers of a perfect season an both can build off there lose. I think south has had more time to build so i think they will come away with this one by 2-3 TD's, ether way this should be the game of the week in East TN.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone is catching South at The wrong time. To have a chance the Trail Blazers will need to grind out a huge ground game. In talking with a few of my young Rebel friends they assure me that their defense can stand toe to toe with the Boone ground game. Coach Carter will force Boone to throw and the game will get ugly. South proves just how strong their defense is South 42 Boone 7 Good Luck to Both, but those Rebs are still in a nasty mood.

Boone is catching South at The wrong time. To have a chance the Trail Blazers will need to grind out a huge ground game. In talking with a few of my young Rebel friends they assure me that their defense can stand toe to toe with the Boone ground game. Coach Carter will force Boone to throw and the game will get ugly. South proves just how strong their defense is South 42 Boone 7 Good Luck to Both, but those Rebs are still in a nasty mood.

South is always in a nasty mood though....

What nasty mood? Curt was hard last week. Fletcher ain't seen hard yet. Collins ain't seen hard yet. Fletcher, Collins, Shanks...should be leading the conference in rushing. Instead they leading the conference in blushin'. Ditch the girlfriends...they making you soft. What happened to Garvin? He dissappear? Blake, TJ and the boys up front can't do it all. KK, Houston...yall been chillin' too. Charlie is doing allright but it ain't no West TN effort. Likewise for Clint. Curt wants to go somewhere before he leaves yall. You got 6 games and the party's over! You done played 4 games! I want to know when...when you going to get nasty?! It's time too wake up! Curt woke up last week. It's time you all woke up!!! You want to go to the big party? You better start this week then. I said WAKE UP!!! It's time to make a statement. DO IT!!!

Actually stopped him in '06 and '05 other than the one big run in '05. He had 2 fumbles late in '05, at least 2 in '06 and threw for 0 TDs total for both games...and scored 2 points for the Tribe /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know you're just stating the facts, but you're jealous too. Remember, Bo Burton is as good or even better than Curt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah but Curt is the one with the D-I offers. So that within itself solves that argument.

Exactly, maybe he'll listen to an unbiased Topper fan. Thanks. By the way, your Toppers are looking better. Hopefully, this will be the year you beat D-B like a red headed stepchild! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Exactly, maybe he'll listen to an unbiased Topper fan. Thanks. By the way, your Toppers are looking better. Hopefully, this will be the year you beat D-B like a red headed stepchild! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

unbiased....now that's funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cap,

You're just making yourself sound jeolous and arrogant, besides admitting your prejudice previously. Even us that follow DB, can tell you that there were a great deal of circumstances that led to that lopsided victory over South in 2006. The Indians jumped on 'em and it snowballed. Happens to everyone at some time or another. I'm not a South fan or Viking fan (not that I am anti either team) but you need to wake up and see this kid for what he his. What are you trying to accomplish by busting on him so much? Does it make the South program any less successful because they have this top rated qb? I can tell you from what I have seen this season and last, that South is not one dimensional. Fletcher is a fantastic RB. Yes, Phillips is the leader and can do it all, but they have some very talented kids on both sides of the ball. What would you have them to do? Stop being successful just so they can try something different for you. With a very talented group of sophomores and juniors to follow, I'm wondering what your charge will be next year when he's gone to Wisconsin? Why not try to talk well of your upcoming talented qb, Taylor Harmon, instead of busting on their's all the time.

You just sound green with envy, my Bristol friend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stay out of this Pudding…there are men talking!!! If this is too much for you to stomach I think coacht has cheerleading threads that might suit you better. I hear they love to kiss up and pat each other on the back. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You did however prove one fact in your last post…you’re NOT a true DB follower! Any that I know take pride in knowing that they have been the only team to truly stop Curt in his tracks…and they don’t have any “politically correct” explanations of how. And what do you mean “busting on him”? If you or anybody else can’t see through the smoke of my posts and see my admiration of this young man, something is wrong with your comprehension skills. Besides buying him a box of chocolates…I don’t know how I could hold him in higher esteem as a fan from an opposing team! Quit being such a softy Pudding…you sugar cake you. Am I "green with envy" South for having such a talent….yea /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Anyone that says that they wouldn’t love to have a talent like that has to be the parent of the teams current QB! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Actually stopped him in '06 and '05 other than the one big run in '05. He had 2 fumbles late in '05, at least 2 in '06 and threw for 0 TDs total for both games...and scored 2 points for the Tribe /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

SEE THE DIFFERENCE SUGAR CA...I mean Pudding /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . That's a DB FAN!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Stay out of this Pudding?…there are men talking!!! If this is too much for you to stomach I think coacht has cheerleading threads that might suit you better. I hear they love to kiss up and pat each other on the back. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You did however prove one fact in your last post?…you?’re NOT a true DB follower! Any that I know take pride in knowing that they have been the only team to truly stop Curt in his tracks?…and they don?’t have any ?“politically correct?” explanations of how. And what do you mean ?“busting on him?”? If you or anybody else can?’t see through the smoke of my posts and see my admiration of this young man, something is wrong with your comprehension skills. Besides buying him a box of chocolates?…I don?’t know how I could hold him in higher esteem as a fan from an opposing team! Quit being such a softy Pudding?…you sugar cake you. Am I "green with envy" South for having such a talent?….yea /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Anyone that says that they wouldn?’t love to have a talent like that has to be the parent of the teams current QB! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Canty ignore that.

What nasty mood? Curt was hard last week. Fletcher ain't seen hard yet. Collins ain't seen hard yet. Fletcher, Collins, Shanks...should be leading the conference in rushing. Instead they leading the conference in blushin'. Ditch the girlfriends...they making you soft. What happened to Garvin? He dissappear? Blake, TJ and the boys up front can't do it all. KK, Houston...yall been chillin' too. Charlie is doing allright but it ain't no West TN effort. Likewise for Clint. Curt wants to go somewhere before he leaves yall. You got 6 games and the party's over! You done played 4 games! I want to know when...when you going to get nasty?! It's time too wake up! Curt woke up last week. It's time you all woke up!!! You want to go to the big party? You better start this week then. I said WAKE UP!!! It's time to make a statement. DO IT!!!

Now that’s what I’m talkin about!!!!!! At least one person can comprehend my posts to South. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />