South Carolina - Westside vs. Brentwood Academy

USA1

The 5-0 Westside High School Rams from Anderson, South Carolina are coming to Brentwood, this Saturday, in a clash of interstate titans. The Rams will probably be ranked in the top 5 in the next AAAA Associated Press Poll (SC largest classification). Byrnes is ranked first in this class. The Rams will tour Vanderbilt and UT during their visit to Tennessee. Due to the travel, the game will be played at 1PM at Brentwood Academy. Should be an interesting Tennessee vs. South Carolina battle.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that BA was playing Westside. I have relatives from the area and I understand they are well balanced and very good. Based on what I know about the top AAAA schools in South Carolina and what I hear about Westside, I believe that BA will be taking the field for the first time this year as distinct underdogs. This will be interesting.

I didn't realize that BA was playing Westside. I have relatives from the area and I understand they are well balanced and very good. Based on what I know about the top AAAA schools in South Carolina and what I hear about Westside, I believe that BA will be taking the field for the first time this year as distinct underdogs. This will be interesting.

You have no idea dude. We are pumped about our trip to tennessee so excuse my over enthusiasm but I tell it like it is. As Byrnes demonstrated to you boys a couple of years ago when they paid you a visit. tennessee high school football does not match up too well with the top tier South Carolina teams. I saw a replay of that game. Speed is one of the big difference between you boys and our best. Unless "interesting" is tennessee talk for masacre you are being way too kind to the locals INVON1. Remember the name Montez Hatten. You will be hearing it a lot on Saturday.

You have no idea dude. We are pumped about our trip to tennessee so excuse my over enthusiasm but I tell it like it is. As Byrnes demonstrated to you boys a couple of years ago when they paid you a visit. tennessee high school football does not match up too well with the top tier South Carolina teams. I saw a replay of that game. Speed is one of the big difference between you boys and our best. Unless "interesting" is tennessee talk for masacre you are being way too kind to the locals INVON1. Remember the name Montez Hatten. You will be hearing it a lot on Saturday.

I guess that is why they play the game. I have no idea what to expect but it should be fun. Just remember win lose or draw, try and show some class. Enjoy your trip to Middle Tennessee. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I don't think it will be a walk in the park Rams. BA has a pretty good running back too.

I guess that is why they play the game. I have no idea what to expect but it should be fun. Just remember win lose or draw, try and show some class. Enjoy your trip to Middle Tennessee. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Whatever dude. I was just annoyed by the Saturday afternoon treat and interstate titan talk. After what happened with Byrnes a few years ago the only tennessee team that should call themself a titan is your NFL team and I am not that sure about that just yet.

We plan on enjoying our trip and there are a bunch of us coming. At least you will have tourist dollars going for you.

Whatever dude. I was just annoyed by the Saturday afternoon treat and interstate titan talk. After what happened with Byrnes a few years ago the only tennessee team that should call themself a titan is your NFL team and I am not that sure about that just yet.

We plan on enjoying our trip and there are a bunch of us coming. At least you will have tourist dollars going for you.

Take it easy chief. That was a rebuilding year for MBA and Byrnes was the best team in the country that year. MBA was overmatched that game yes, but let's wait for the game. Show a little class.

Wow "dude", you were annoyed by someone characterizing Westside as a top 5 AAAA SC school and a titan? You're basing your opinion of TN Football on one game that was played mulitple years ago? Westside may be a great team and may win on Saturday, but if they come in as cocky as you are, I like BA's chances . . .

Certainly BA could lose in this game. They could win as well. Without having seen Westside play, any team that unapproved website has ranked 3rd in SC is undoubtedly very good. One intangible is that CJ is being recruited very hard by Clemson, and he has the Tigers in his top two, so I'm sure he'll be motivated to play well against a South Carolina team.

I will say RamsRule's attitude reminds me a lot of the attitude that Meridian, MS brought in last season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />