MORRISTOWN EAST vs KNOX FULTON

EASTFAN

KNOX FULTON, is one of the best teams I have seen all year. They do a great job on offense getting their

athlete the football in space. The only weakness Fulton has is when you run power football right at them.

East would move the football between the tackle, then try some crazy sweep play and lose 10 yards. I love

Coach Hatcher, but some of the play calling last night? Fulton was faster than our runningback on the sweep.

I do not understand why we didn't stay with running power football? Speed kills, Fulton just had more than

East could handle. East is normal faster than most teams. When the other team is fast, you have

too offset that by, running north & south. Our defense got beat by better athlete. We still can not cover

the pass. Every week we give up a long pass for a TD. DB please run with you man, stop looking in the backfield.

I do think this will help Morristown East the rest of the season. When you play teams as good as Fulton,Turnover

and missing tackle would get you whipped. I know that Coach Hatcher will have East ready for Mo-West

next week. Guy, keep you heads-up, you will not play a team the rest of the year, with this kind of speed.

Go Canes beat West!

Canefan72, you son look good, late in the game last night. I will be out of town for a few days, keep me up-dated.

good luck to East this week against West

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just could not keep from our mistakes. The young guys have to step up and play older. Fulton is a very fast team and probably the fastest we will see. Good luck fulton and now back to region play. Thanks eastfan, my son did play very well and I am proud of his effort.

Cane you are the eternal optimist /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck this week as I am pulling for the Canes big time.