MORRISTOWN EAST vs KNOX FULTON

EASTFAN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope.

if JC game was any indication, they just don't have the talent. stranger things have happened though....

You can not use the JC game to indicate anything. To say they don't have the talent is a false statement. They have a wealth of talent, the talent is just young and must execute better than at JC and they did against cherokee when they had the chance to work the whole week before as a group. In the JC game, they moved the ball well but just made too many mistakes that young guys make but they have learned from them. Fulton is a great team but they are young as well. If our kids grow up faster than theirs, we will be ok.

East has not played as good of talent as they will play Friday night. East should win the battle upfront when they are on defense, but the issue would be can they stop the speed before it gets going. I have seen the speed that East has, and it is good speed for region 2-4A. This should be a good test for East. I have seen the Speed that both teams have. Although it is not the same for Fulton as it was last year, it is still fast. Good luck to the Hurricanes. Good luck to the Falcons.

You can not use the JC game to indicate anything. To say they don't have the talent is a false statement. They have a wealth of talent, the talent is just young and must execute better than at JC and they did against cherokee when they had the chance to work the whole week before as a group. In the JC game, they moved the ball well but just made too many mistakes that young guys make but they have learned from them. Fulton is a great team but they are young as well. If our kids grow up faster than theirs, we will be ok.

Fulton is not Cherokee.

I agree East has not seen this type talent, it may be young as well, but not the same.

Canefan is right. East is a very young team who is improving dramatically from 1 week to the next. They are very talented and are very well coached. IMHO they have an excellent chance to beat Fulton this week.

The one thing I have learned about Seals D at east is this: If you do one thing very well or have 1 stud that carries you, they do a good job of taking that away and making you beat them another way. Examples are Phillips of Sullivan South in 06,Jeff co.'s McFall, Karns hamontree,etc. etc. They will come to play and are looking forward to the chance to proove themselves. This should be a great game to watch and for the Fulton fans, enjoy our field, it is a great place to watch a game. Have a safe trip.

The one thing I have learned about Seals D at east is this: If you do one thing very well or have 1 stud that carries you, they do a good job of taking that away and making you beat them another way. Examples are Phillips of Sullivan South in 06,Jeff co.'s McFall, Karns hamontree,etc. etc. They will come to play and are looking forward to the chance to proove themselves. This should be a great game to watch and for the Fulton fans, enjoy our field, it is a great place to watch a game. Have a safe trip.

looking forward to coming to Morristown East ... heard they had the turf now .. if will be fun to watch a game there .. how are the concessions ??? Do I need to stop and eat before going to game ?????? do they have any specilties like barQ or anything ???

looking forward to coming to Morristown East ... heard they had the turf now .. if will be fun to watch a game there .. how are the concessions ??? Do I need to stop and eat before going to game ?????? do they have any specilties like barQ or anything ???

No specialties , just pizza,dogs,nachos etc. There are 2 stands one on each side and restrooms on each side. The turf looks good and the only problem you may have is parking. Be safe.