MORRISTOWN EAST vs KNOX FULTON

EASTFAN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plus side of this game is that we will see fulton speed and then see west. I would guess that west does not have fulton speed.

We could talk to game time but that will not decide the winner.

It will be the team on the field that wants it most and makes the

fewest mistakes. East has been working on that problem all week.

The visitors will have prime seats to watch the game. I expect a

full house for the game.

If you are coming up to the game , I hope you have a safe trip both

ways and enjoy the efforts of both teams on the field.

GO CANES

"The plus side of this game is that we will see fulton speed and then see west. I would guess that west does not have fulton speed."

You're right. I doubt West will have the speed of Fulton. But remember, West has faced Science Hill and Catholic. Catholic is just as good if not better than Fulton. They have seen the biggest running back they will see this year in Solomon Duanah of SHHS.

You guys have Fulton to worry about, and I wish you all the best. But I can't help wonder...after absolutely dismantling David Crockett, and having the bye week before East...

West is going to be well prepared and rested. Will all of these factors, along with having to poor everything into the Fulton game, be too much for East?

Well, it will indeed be interesting to see. West has seen the wing-T run as smoothly and fluently as it can be when they played Catholic. They were able to shut down Catholic for the most part. Two big returns kept that game from being only 14-6.

Having said that, I think Catholic is a better team than Fulton. So, that bolds well for East tomorrow night.

Point I was making earlier was that West will be well rested and focused purely on East. East will have to quickly turn around from putting a lot of emotion and preparation into the Fulton game. So, that could favor possibly favor West.

Either way, it will be a great game. We can talk about that more next week though. Good luck to the Hurricanes tomorrow night!

Well, it will indeed be interesting to see. West has seen the wing-T run as smoothly and fluently as it can be when they played Catholic. They were able to shut down Catholic for the most part. Two big returns kept that game from being only 14-6.

Having said that, I think Catholic is a better team than Fulton. So, that bolds well for East tomorrow night.

Point I was making earlier was that West will be well rested and focused purely on East. East will have to quickly turn around from putting a lot of emotion and preparation into the Fulton game. So, that could favor possibly favor West.

Either way, it will be a great game. We can talk about that more next week though. Good luck to the Hurricanes tomorrow night!

You must be either new to the area or never attended either school. The City Championship game is the big event for both schools. These kids play against and with each other, in some cases, since they began playing football. I have not seen a football game between these two schools when the emotions and desire to win aren't at an astronomical level. The thing that made this game better was when it was played as the last game of the season. It is always a crap shoot as to who will win. Vegas won't put odds on it because sometimes the best football team doesn't walk away with the win (anybody remember 2004 and the Josh Russell show).

To make this game even better I think it should be moved to the last game like the old days. Think of the playoff emplications that game could have at the end of the season!

As far you folks from Fulton coming in to watch. Take NONESFOOL's opinion of the popcorn as golden. He is an official popcorn expert! NO ONE knows popcorn like him! I love ya Coach!

You must be either new to the area or never attended either school. The City Championship game is the big event for both schools. These kids play against and with each other, in some cases, since they began playing football. I have not seen a football game between these two schools when the emotions and desire to win aren't at an astronomical level. The thing that made this game better was when it was played as the last game of the season. It is always a crap shoot as to who will win. Vegas won't put odds on it because sometimes the best football team doesn't walk away with the win (anybody remember 2004 and the Josh Russell show).

To make this game even better I think it should be moved to the last game like the old days. Think of the playoff emplications that game could have at the end of the season!

As far you folks from Fulton coming in to watch. Take NONESFOOL's opinion of the popcorn as golden. He is an official popcorn expert! NO ONE knows popcorn like him! I love ya Coach!

Congratulations to the Fulton team. Fast on offense and defense. Excellent

football team.

East was never in the game. Both teams fumbled several times and Fulton

took advantage of the East mistakes some caused by big hits and others

seemed to be by sophomore jitters.

Fulton had a swarming defense where all their players went after the ball .

On their offense on sweeps it seemed most of the other players were

out front leading the runner.

Good luck to Fulton in their Conference play.

KNOX FULTON, is one of the best teams I have seen all year. They do a great job on offense getting their

athlete the football in space. The only weakness Fulton has is when you run power football right at them.

East would move the football between the tackle, then try some crazy sweep play and lose 10 yards. I love

Coach Hatcher, but some of the play calling last night? Fulton was faster than our runningback on the sweep.

I do not understand why we didn't stay with running power football? Speed kills, Fulton just had more than

East could handle. East is normal faster than most teams. When the other team is fast, you have

too offset that by, running north & south. Our defense got beat by better athlete. We still can not cover

the pass. Every week we give up a long pass for a TD. DB please run with you man, stop looking in the backfield.

I do think this will help Morristown East the rest of the season. When you play teams as good as Fulton,Turnover

and missing tackle would get you whipped. I know that Coach Hatcher will have East ready for Mo-West

next week. Guy, keep you heads-up, you will not play a team the rest of the year, with this kind of speed.

Go Canes beat West!

Canefan72, you son look good, late in the game last night. I will be out of town for a few days, keep me up-dated.