York

singray

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally shocked that York won the game against SC. I predicted that SC would win in a route. Was this a fluke or is York the real deal? I understand that York is a running team. Do they throw the ball at all and if so how much and how are their passing stats?

They run a very tight wing and will punch you in the mouth the whole game. They threw the ball when needed and the QB is an athlete and put the ball on the money!!!

I've seen York play and I must say I think they are the real deal-they're balanced on offense and have one of the quickest defenses I've seen in awhile. So no, I honestly don't think their win over S.C. was a fluke. As a matter of fact, I think they'll be tough to beat the rest of the season!

I was totally shocked that York won the game against SC. I predicted that SC would win in a route. Was this a fluke or is York the real deal? I understand that York is a running team. Do they throw the ball at all and if so how much and how are their passing stats?

hey singray i believe york is the real deal this year u just dont beat smith county by a fluke u have to be very good to beat smith york is a running team but they do throw the ball enough to keep u off balance on defense they run more than they pass but when they draw the defense in they just drop back and drop a pass to their receiver that has just gotten behind the safety so yes they keep u honest and they have a balanced offense...they only pass about 15 times a game but they make them count when they do!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've seen York play and I must say I think they are the real deal-they're balanced on offense and have one of the quickest defenses I've seen in awhile. So no, I honestly don't think their win over S.C. was a fluke. As a matter of fact, I think they'll be tough to beat the rest of the season!

York has a very good football team. The boys work hard, play hard, and will hit you in the mouth. Their backs run extremely hard and their Q.B. can run as well as throw. Believe me, They are for REAL. Their new fire breathing DRAGON is awesome! Go York, Beat HOGEYE!

No fluke. The boys can play.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

scott played york in the spring and york is a very tough football team!

but the score was scott 36-6

BUT that was in the spring but yet again they are very good i hope they blow hog eye out

Scott can't beat any good team by thirty including York in the regular season. They blow out everybody in scrimmages. Ole highlander, you want us to get beat cause I didn't think you all could beat AE??