Region 4 Pickem

MidTennFootball

Week 5 games:

Clarksville @ Oakland

Brentwood @ Siegel

LaVergne @ McGavock (Hot pick: McGavock over LaVergne)

Smyrna @ Gallatin

Riverdale @ Dickson Co.

Mt. Juliet @ Lebanon

Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

Overton @ Blackman

MBA @ Ravenwood

Maryville @ William Blount

Oakland

Brentwood

LaVergne

Smyrna

Riverdale

Lebanon

Coffee Co.

Blackman

MBA

Maryville

*not kept up with region 4 this year but hey what's it hurt trying lol*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAKLAND IS BACKKKKKKK, baby. McGowan goes wilddddddddddd! The O in the o zone!

Brentwood @ Siegel- Brentwood.....Bruins win it in the finals ticks. Go Crawford!

LaVergne @ McGavock (Hot pick: McGavock over LaVergne)- Lavergne in a snoozerrrrrrrrrrrr

Smyrna @ Gallatin- Smyrna, but wave gives them a scare

Riverdale @ Dickson Co.- Riverdale goes to 6-0

Mt. Juliet @ Lebanon- I am going with the BEARS b/c I like underdogs

Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.- This was hard to pick but I pick the Raiders of CC. Home field advantage.

Overton @ Blackman- Blackman easy win.

MBA @ Ravenwood-MBA

Maryville @ William Blount- Maryville, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good luck to everyone tonight.

Support your teams win or lose.....the players DESERVE it.

Can't wait to eat some dogs tonight....

Week 5 games:

Clarksville @ Oakland

Brentwood @ Siegel

LaVergne @ McGavock (Hot pick: McGavock over LaVergne)

Smyrna @ Gallatin

Riverdale @ Dickson Co.

Mt. Juliet @ Lebanon

Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

Overton @ Blackman

MBA @ Ravenwood

Maryville @ William Blount

Oakland

Brentwood

LaVergne

Smyrna

Riverdale

Lebanon

Coffee Co.

Blackman

MBA

Maryville

Uhh Ohh priceless made a hotdog reference!! Let me guess "Coacht approved".

Can't wait til ya'll are on the schedule so I can try one of these world famous highschool dogs.

Sad part is that our schedule is such that I won't get any more good dogs until we play Lebanon which is weeks away. We go on the road big time.

Wingman and I went to Toot's after the BGA / Ezell game a few weeks ago, and I thought about you gwave1. I think b/t us we put away about a pound each of wings and good old fried pickles. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Did I mention that we also raided the concessions that night too?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Man you bunch of region 4 homers...no love for Gallatin.

Really hurt to see muffin go with Smyrna. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I would love to see Gallatin rough Smyrna up some and beat them. We have them next week.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sad part is that our schedule is such that I won't get any more good dogs until we play Lebanon which is weeks away. We go on the road big time.

Wingman and I went to Toot's after the BGA / Ezell game a few weeks ago, and I thought about you gwave1. I think b/t us we put away about a pound each of wings and good old fried pickles. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Did I mention that we also raided the concessions that night too?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dang it I got to get in on that pickle thing now!!

Dang it I got to get in on that pickle thing now!!

Yeah, you are going to have to hook up with us next time we go. Wingman's turn to pay..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He flirts with the waitresses and gets EXTRA food! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That wingman is definitely a ladies man.