South Doyle VS Gibbs

ftbalfan06

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, South-Doyle is trying to make me look goofy! I predicted at the start of the season that they had the talent and ability to go 5-5 or better. I guess I was not totally off...they could have beat Seymour and oh my goodness they could have beat Clinton, I guess the loss of a QB will cause some problems, but not when you are up by 20 or more! I guess what they say is true, losing is one of the worst habits to break. Oh well, Cherokee fans do not lose heart. South-Doyle's strange trip through Region 1 3A is almost over, and I think it will result in a 2-1 record. I can't see SD losing to Gibbs, the Eagles are pretty weak this year. As long as SD plays the entire ballgame, they should win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. I will say South-Doyle wins 42-10.

After what happened Friday night, I would say Gibbs has a great chance. The best thing could be if Mr.Hutchuns would miss the bus and then get lost. I bet Gibbs coach knows how many time outs he has before the half.Good luck Kees! We support the kids to the end!

That's pretty funny for real. Kees WILL win this one. Don't count them out of the playoffs yet either.

3 and 2 could get them in. Don't shrug! My prediction: Maryville, Central, West, and SD.

After what happened Friday night, I would say Gibbs has a great chance. The best thing could be if Mr.Hutchuns would miss the bus and then get lost. I bet Gibbs coach knows how many time outs he has before the half.Good luck Kees! We support the kids to the end!

Notright obviously u are a typical fan.....the last time I checked Hutchins did not play in any of the SD games.....he did throw a pass, catch a pass, carry the ball, attempt to make a tackel, the players did these things so don't go blameing a coach. If SD could have made a tackel then they would have beaten Clinton end of story!!

On the other hand if SD losses to Halls you might find Hutchins on the Henley Street bridge after the game.....but hopefully the Cherokees will play better and win this one againist a terrible Gibbs team.

Good luck Hutch this Tribefan is pulling for ya.....

Notright obviously u are a typical fan.....the last time I checked Hutchins did not play in any of the SD games.....he did throw a pass, catch a pass, carry the ball, attempt to make a tackel, the players did these things so don't go blameing a coach. If SD could have made a tackel then they would have beaten Clinton end of story!!

On the other hand if SD losses to Halls you might find Hutchins on the Henley Street bridge after the game.....but hopefully the Cherokees will play better and win this one againist a terrible Gibbs team.

Good luck Hutch this Tribefan is pulling for ya.....

What planet are you from, where have you been. I can not believe you are faulting the boys for the losing record they have. Granted there were some mistakes by the boys, but you can only play as good as your coached. The team could be so much better if Hutchins REALLY cared about the school, and the team. This is just a job to him. Tribefan you must be Clark Duncan, because you are the only fan of Coach Hutchins that I have ever heard of.

That's pretty funny for real. Kees WILL win this one. Don't count them out of the playoffs yet either.

3 and 2 could get them in. Don't shrug! My prediction: Maryville, Central, West, and SD.

Playoff picture looks like your on life support. Losing to Clinton was a big blow. Maryville & Central will not be easy even though you play them at home. Powell has a better defense than Clinton and you play them away not much love there either. If you win against Powell or Central that just helps Halls. To many hurdles to climb. I see it this way now.

Maryville, Central, Halls, West/Powell.

Good news is you should beat Gibbs friday night by three TDs at least.

I think it is just wonderful that you folks can hide behind a screen name and say whatever you want to say against a player, a coach, an athletic director, a school, whatever. You probably never played a down of football in your entire miserable life and you certainly have never been a coach. But, hey, you know it all. For the price of a ticket and a forum like Coach T, you can say whatever you want to say because no one knows who you are.

Playoff picture looks like your on life support. Losing to Clinton was a big blow. Maryville & Central will not be easy even though you play them at home. Powell has a better defense than Clinton and you play them away not much love there either. If you win against Powell or Central that just helps Halls. To many hurdles to climb. I see it this way now.

Maryville, Central, Halls, West/Powell.

Good news is you should beat Gibbs friday night by three TDs at least.

SD doesn't have to beat Central to make playoffs. Wins against Powell, Halls, and LC could get them in depending on how the others do head to head. Equal records against Powell and Halls would put SD in due to the fact that they won the tiebreaker by winning on the field. Gibbs does not help them by the way.

I think it is just wonderful that you folks can hide behind a screen name and say whatever you want to say against a player, a coach, an athletic director, a school, whatever. You probably never played a down of football in your entire miserable life and you certainly have never been a coach. But, hey, you know it all. For the price of a ticket and a forum like Coach T, you can say whatever you want to say because no one knows who you are.

Sooo what was you real name......I do know it all, have lived it since the new adminstration stepped in. Yeah I've played alot of football and never had a miserable life until the new adminstration stepped in. Your right about one thing I have never coached, probably never will, I don't think I want to be a coach like Hutchins, you know cussing the players, officials, losing records year after year, having meltdowns on the sidelines, not keeping up with timeouts, telling the media I know how to beat Maryville, letting the Clinton game get out of control etc... Get the picture, I really haven't had much of a role model. Your probably not even involved with the team, and probably don't really even know what your talking about. Your probably one of the fans that are leaving before half time

SD doesn't have to beat Central to make playoffs. Wins against Powell, Halls, and LC could get them in depending on how the others do head to head. Equal records against Powell and Halls would put SD in due to the fact that they won the tiebreaker by winning on the field. Gibbs does not help them by the way.

Anything is possible. That is the way you have to look at it for the rest of the season. I'm sure Powell, Halls and West feel the same. Not having a crystal ball I think SD has improved greatly but Halls and Powell have too. In fact Powell has surprised the most especially on defense. A lot of time left for all teams to make a impression. West seems to be the most vunerable now with their line play being exposed. Great passing game but they could be in a shootout for the rest of the season. Four losses could get SD a playoff spot. Clinton & West would have the tiebreakers against you though.

This week SD goes back to winnings ways. Moore & Tames have big games running the pigskin against Gibbs.