What is the opinion of Choctaws now among 7-3a peers

dcballas

Gotta stay FOCUSED ON THE TASK ! Lots of people here don't give us any respect ! Hopefully the kids will FEED ON THIS ! It's gonna have to be ONE GAME AT A TIME & they had best approach it that way. There is a lot of HEART out there on that field. From what I'm hearin, they WILL HIT YOU ! There are some SERIOUS CHALLENGES AHEAD, but on any given Friday night in the fall, ANYTHING can happen ! I knda like evrybody bashin us ! You know the kids read this (theirs & ours)too & we are not a team to be overlooked. Let them overlook us & wake up on Saturday wonderin "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED" Playoffs? ONE AT A TIME & LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY !

Gotta stay FOCUSED ON THE TASK ! Lots of people here don't give us any respect ! Hopefully the kids will FEED ON THIS ! It's gonna have to be ONE GAME AT A TIME & they had best approach it that way. There is a lot of HEART out there on that field. From what I'm hearin, they WILL HIT YOU ! There are some SERIOUS CHALLENGES AHEAD, but on any given Friday night in the fall, ANYTHING can happen ! I knda like evrybody bashin us ! You know the kids read this (theirs & ours)too & we are not a team to be overlooked. Let them overlook us & wake up on Saturday wonderin "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED" Playoffs? ONE AT A TIME & LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY !

Choctwas have a very good chance of making the payoffs if they continue to perform as they have shown the can. Its in their Reach ,Hopefully they will take it Serious and play Hard with Discipline. DHS (COUNTY COUSINS) ARE ROOTING FOR YOU. GO CHOCS, GO TROJANS !!

Choctwas have a very good chance of making the payoffs if they continue to perform as they have shown the can. Its in their Reach ,Hopefully they will take it Serious and play Hard with Discipline. DHS (COUNTY COUSINS) ARE ROOTING FOR YOU. GO CHOCS, GO TROJANS !!

Nice to hear somethin' besides "CHOCTAW BASHIN'", ESPECIALLY from a "THE CROSS COUNTY RIVAL" ! I'm for BOTH of OUR DYER COUNTY TEAMS (TILL THAT LATE OCTOBER FRIDAY NIGHT) then I'm ALL ORANGE & WHIE ! Ain't that how it should be ? WE ALL live there, WHY NOT have mutual RESPECT & SUPPORT for each other until we meet on the field (then throw out the SUPPORT ISSUE BUT ..... MAINTAIN THE RESPECT) NO NEED FOR HATIN ON EACH OTHER JUST PLAY THE GAME THE WAY IT SHOULD BE LEAVIN IT ALL ON THE FIELD & LETTIN THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY) ! It'll all play out the way it was meant to in the end anyway . Thanks for a REFRESHING CHANGE OF PACE / POST regarding DC & GOOD LUCK tonight ! Luck should have nothin to do with it though D'Burg has a team to be proud of & WE ARE PROUD OF OUR CHOCTAWS AS WELL !

Thought I`d add this to the thread....

Date Opponent Details Result

Fri Aug. 31 Liberty Tech. Magnet W 27-7

Fri Sep. 7 Huntingdon W 26-0

Fri Sep. 14 at McNairy Central L 7-38

Fri Sep. 21 Covington R W 28-27

Fri Sep. 28 Chester Co. Score?

Fri Oct. 5 at Haywood R

Fri Oct. 12 at Obion Co. R

Fri Oct. 19 Ripley R

Fri Oct. 26 at Dyersburg R

Fri Nov. 2 Crockett Co. R

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they want it bad...been playin hard and look to be discplined...there earning respect..gotta keep the w's up though to get more respect and keep the respect already earned.......... wat happens if cc beats dc and ripley but loses to dburg were would that put them 3rd place 4th?????? that would give us 3 region wins..wats the deal on this

Looks like they want it bad...been playin hard and look to be discplined...there earning respect..gotta keep the w's up though to get more respect and keep the respect already earned.......... wat happens if cc beats dc and ripley but loses to dburg were would that put them 3rd place 4th?????? that would give us 3 region wins..wats the deal on this

WAAAAY TO MANY "WHAT IF'S" FOR ME TO FIGURE IT OUT ! SOUNDS LIKE THE BCS IN LATE NOVEMBER ! I'M JUST HOPIN THE CHOCTAWS STAY FOCUSED THEIR "D" HAS BEEN TOUGH & THE OFFENSE IS MAKING STRIDES EVERY WEEK ! IF THEY MAINTAIN FOCUS CONTINUE TO WORK HARD & LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD, i THINK THEY'LL WIND UP WITH THE WINS & THE RESPECT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT & I'BE BEEN TALKIN ABOUT FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS ! BETTER KEEP IT ONE FRIDAY NIGHT @ AT A TIME DC !

They looked good against Haywood last week! Very disciplined and very well coached from what I saw. The team I saw last Friday may finish as high as second in the region and may even challenge Dyersburg. Coach Renshaw is a great coach and an even better man. He deserves this success after taking his lumps for a few years.