Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

Wow im impressed ,, aweful big words there'' i wonder if '', winner of this game all adds up to be whoever makes the least mistakes ! Marko will get his yards and our backs will get theirs . Knock down drag out im afraid ,,, should be great ,, great crowed ,, great weather ,, what a game is should B /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Possibly.

This game will come down to mTp's defense just like the WC game. mTp's defense plays ball. Game over for the little green men of CW.

mTp's defense doesn't play ball, then it'll be just as you stated.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was another guy on channel two news showing how to get mange off a dog the other daywalkers are to bad tempered.........get a bluetick or blackand tan

Dang, Didn't Know There Were So Many Bandit Hunter's Round These Parts. Happy Hunting, And MP Will Win With Ease. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When you look at the TD Wayne Co. scored that was called short(in which we all saw clearly #6 scored)and set short of the goal line and 2 other times #41 had ints with no one between himself and the goal line but he dropped them. Wayne co. could have scored 3 more TDs. That could have been 21 more but that is the way the game goes and we didn't perform the second half.

On your second scoring drive you had an incomplete pass go right through the hands of #12 and you better believe he would have taken it back for a score. So we could have stopped your drive and put up 7 more so it all comes out in the wash.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20071002...329/1141/SPORTS

everyone check this out......

Quote for C'wood coach himself in this article....... "Our saying is not if we beat them, but when, because it's going to happen," Statom said.

These are quotes from the article. I hope all the Tigers read this and get fired up. The QB doesn't think you can handle playing in Collinwood.

"We're a lot more confident than we would be going up there," Martin said. "They call it 'The Jungle' up there. We're going to let them come to The Wood and see what they can do."

"Our saying is not if we beat them, but when, because it's going to happen," Statom said.

"I know you never want to be overconfident. We know we have to go out there and work. But we also know that we've been very close before, and we're not intimidated by them."

These are quotes from the article. I hope all the Tigers read this and get fired up. The QB doesn't think you can handle playing in Collinwood.

"We're a lot more confident than we would be going up there," Martin said. "They call it 'The Jungle' up there. We're going to let them come to The Wood and see what they can do."

"Our saying is not if we beat them, but when, because it's going to happen," Statom said.

"I know you never want to be overconfident. We know we have to go out there and work. But we also know that we've been very close before, and we're not intimidated by them."

what do you want them to say..."we're gonna pee our panties and hide in the gym when they see those ugly blue and red uniforms?"

what do you want them to say..."we're gonna pee our panties and hide in the gym when they see those ugly blue and red uniforms?"

Them saying that isnt ---- a drop in a bucket ---compared to the size of Markos head from being on ( TV ) ,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good thing he is solid muscle or he couldn't tote it ,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Ok, so you're saying that Collinwood has had more time to get their backs ready than Mt. Pleasant has had to get their defense ready? I don't know if Collinwood's backs have improved, but I do know that Mt. Pleasant's has improved tremendously. I really don't understand why you think that Collinwood's backs have improved, but Mt. Pleasant's defense hasn't. It's stupid.

Have you seen them play?....They are way better this year than the backs was last year....and cwood 3 backs to ur 1....not lookin so good for MTP

Have you seen them play?....They are way better this year than the backs was last year....and cwood 3 backs to ur 1....not lookin so good for MTP

dude, I have to agree with you on this post..........I was really worried when all three backs graduated from last years slammin rushing attack......I knew Adams would be awesome but I was really surprised when I went to see collinwood play and realized that all three of the starters this year are better than the best guy from last years bunch(dixon)..............its really fun to watch them knowing the opposition cant key on anybody....and the passing is good too

dude, I have to agree with you on this post..........I was really worried when all three backs graduated from last years slammin rushing attack......I knew Adams would be awesome but I was really surprised when I went to see collinwood play and realized that all three of the starters this year are better than the best guy from last years bunch(dixon)..............its really fun to watch them knowing the opposition cant key on anybody....and the passing is good too

the passing has improved since last year and mtp cant handle it......cwoods defense is better too and should be able to stop marco.....better hope they score in the first half cuz in the second it aint happenin